Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    anyone from sa want to have a pre after party??
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    i don't know about a Pre after party but i'm from San Antonio and i'm fine with a line party!
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I wish I still lived in SA. I would be able to get a Pre at BestBuy without having to be one of the first two people in line. Have fun and enjoy your Pres
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    i don't know about a Pre after party but i'm from San Antonio and i'm fine with a line party!
    which store will u be at?
    ill be at the forum
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    Quote Originally Posted by intro View Post
    anyone from sa want to have a pre after party??
    I'm going to be in San Antonio next Monday and Tuesday (road trip vacation from Portland OR to Arab, AL). Are there any major Sprint store locations where I could at least get a hands on feel and look at the phone? I was in the main downtown store in Portland yesterday, they told me they weren't doing anything on the 5th, but would be opening at 8:00am on the 6th. Their in-store manager also said the Best Buy would be getting 40,000 units for their 10,000 + stores, so do the math. Notice that is units, not phones. Who knows if a unit is considered one phone, or one box of phones. I asked him about Sprint giving an in-store rebate like Best Buy and he just smiled and had no comment.

Phones: Sprint Blackberry Bold 9650, Sprint Blackberry Tour 9630, Nextel Blackberry 8350i Curve (Everything Plus Family Data 1600)

"When I die bury me deep, put two speakers at my feet, a pair of ear phones on my head, and always play The Grateful Dead."
    Quote Originally Posted by intro View Post
    which store will u be at?
    ill be at the forum
    ill be at the Brooks City Base Store on SE Military...all the way across town from where you'll be!
    Quote Originally Posted by ivhs72 View Post
    I'm going to be in San Antonio next Monday and Tuesday (road trip vacation from Portland OR to Arab, AL). Are there any major Sprint store locations where I could at least get a hands on feel and look at the phone? I was in the main downtown store in Portland yesterday, they told me they weren't doing anything on the 5th, but would be opening at 8:00am on the 6th. Their in-store manager also said the Best Buy would be getting 40,000 units for their 10,000 + stores, so do the math. Notice that is units, not phones. Who knows if a unit is considered one phone, or one box of phones. I asked him about Sprint giving an in-store rebate like Best Buy and he just smiled and had no comment.

For sure I'd say the Quarry
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Last time I went to the Quarry Market location they had some good looking employees. Best looking Sprint employees I've ever seen.
    Global Posts
    720 Global Posts
    I'd like to have a post pre after party. It will take place after the pre after party and before the after party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rhody View Post
    I'd like to have a post pre after party. It will take place after the pre after party and before the after party.
    sounds good!