Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    NM08SRT8 - I know you love being rude and getting into with members here and I'm not going to get into a little tit for tat with you. But that's why they have mods here and you are not one.

Maybe they should add a little button where you can report a post as useless that would alert the mod and they can take a look at it. If they had a button for rude or just plain annoying you wouldn't be here anymore. I'm not the only one that finds you rude and obnoxious.
    Oh trust me, I've done my fair share of reporting, and they feel they're legitimate threads.. Carry on.

Dude, I don't care what you think of me. I really don't.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Oh trust me, I've done my fair share of reporting, and they feel they're legitimate threads.. Carry on.
    If they think it's ok then what makes you the thread police

Dude, I don't care what you think of me. I really don't.

This is what the mod said:

Yes,

There are a lot of silly threads about pretty much nothing.

Soon after the 6th we'll see pretty much all these cease.

People will start asking questions more along the lines of 'how to' and 'why is'

I can't tell you how many times DP has said 'this is all part of SS, it's almost impossible to contain it.'

Let's all just ride it out with smiles on our faces.
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    If they think it's ok then what makes you the thread police

This is what the mod said:

Yes,

There are a lot of silly threads about pretty much nothing.

Soon after the 6th we'll see pretty much all these cease.

People will start asking questions more along the lines of 'how to' and 'why is'

I can't tell you how many times DP has said 'this is all part of SS, it's almost impossible to contain it.'

Let's all just ride it out with smiles on our faces.
    Yes and I agree with it all, he is correct. But would it kill them to moderate them? I mean, they recognize them being posted, and being out there.. but just leave them. That's not moderating at all. lol. IMO
    Yes and I agree with it all, he is correct. But would it kill them to moderate them? I mean, they recognize them being posted, and being out there.. but just leave them. That's not moderating at all. lol. IMO
    I agree with you.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12