1.    #1  
    I just went online and chatted with a customer service rep and I asked:

"Am I able to schedule an appointment with my local store to come in on Saturday to purchase the Pre or is it a first come first serve basis and is there a reserve/waitlist available at my store for this? "

Her response:

"The stores are not scheduling appointments on Saturday, it is first come first serve on that day. You can call to schedule an appointment beginning on Monday. There is not a wait or reserve list for the device"
    And this couldn't have been posted in one of the dozens existing threads because...
    Probably because he is new and didn't read the stickies.
  4.    #4  
    you are right I am new, sorry..
    Quote Originally Posted by milleniaus View Post
    you are right I am new, sorry..
    Yes, and you benefit from your anonymity, my friend. Were this a public forum, like in the days of Publius Valerius Publicola and Lucius Junius Brutus, you would have already been flogged and, possibly, taken to the lions. Ha ha! Those were the days when spirited debate separated the men from the lasses. I miss them.

Do not let it happen again, you lout, lest you suffer the fate of all those who flout the rules and evade the most basic of civil responsibilities.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Bring in the lions!!
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Yes, and you benefit from your anonymity, my friend. Were this a public forum, like in the days of Publius Valerius Publicola and Lucius Junius Brutus, you would have already been flogged and, possibly, taken to the lions. Ha ha! Those were the days when spirited debate separated the men from the lasses. I miss them.

Do not let it happen again, you lout, lest you suffer the fate of all those who flout the rules and evade the most basic of civil responsibilities.
    LOL...watch any interesting historically inspired movies lately?
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    LOL...watch any interesting historically inspired movies lately?
    I know not what you mean, good sir. While I ken the words "historically inspired," the word "movies" escapes me. I fear that you have lost your wits, and I shall have to cuff you should you persist in your devlish rambling.
    Edit: Er, yeah. The Tudors. And, Kings, on Hulu.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic