Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    i called up a sprint store today and was tolled that only the west hollywood store was taking a pre-list. that they dont know how many there getting, but that it should be a good amount since there a high volume store. they haven't received there shipment either. that i can call friday and ask. that there gonna take names and numbers for does who could not get one...
    Quote Originally Posted by KRYER1 View Post
    i called up a sprint store today and was tolled that only the west hollywood store was taking a pre-list. that they dont know how many there getting, but that it should be a good amount since there a high volume store. they haven't received there shipment either. that i can call friday and ask. that there gonna take names and numbers for does who could not get one...
    Is this a joke?
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer

Do you speak it?
    "Tolled"? How much did they pay you?
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Is this a joke?
    No, Drugs and Angel Dust does this to you..
    That, that....

That the dog should be walked in about an hour lest there be a tremendous waste deposit on the floor...

That, that....
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    ill call back friday....2 hours of sleep, need i say more
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    of.... not off....

They just mocked you in your previous post...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    yeah like i care
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Obviously not.

Some day, the English language will come back to haunt you.

Or punch you in the face...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    *eyetwitch*
    there != they are (they're) != their

... You're batting 0 for 3 there.
    ill call back friday....2 hours of sleep, need i say more
    No, you really, REALLY don't...
    Wow...you use "there" for everything.... a substitute for "their" and "they're". Damn...lol, I am German and English is my second language, but even I figured out that you can't use the same word for 3 different meanings.

And "tolled"...that was awesome! Thanks for a good mid morning tuesday laugh.
    This thread needs to be closed.
    agreed. People - correct grammar if you must, but please do it as an aside as you address the actual topic.