Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24
  1.    #1  
    I don't know about you guys but to me 4 days is June 5 not the 6th!
  2. #2  
    its actually friday at midnight
  3. #3  
    I believe it's 12:00 AM (Midnight) on the 6th it's counting to.
  4. #4  
    Yeah, you need to add the hours, minutes, and seconds to the current time and it will be 12AM on the 6th.
  5. #5  
    what about 8 am on Saturday for some people
  6. #6  
    Actually it's counting down to midnight on the 5th. But some folks may get theirs earlier on the 5th at Premier Parties. Or not.
  7. IMethos's Avatar
    Posts
    487 Posts
    Global Posts
    497 Global Posts
    #7  
    is this really a thread?
  8. #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    is this really a thread?
    sadly yes. based on the question, i don't think the author of this thread is quite ready for such an advanced phone. no phone for you!
  9.    #9  
    You rather have what shoes should I wear instead or should I charge the Pre before I play with it?
  10. #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by IMethos View Post
    is this really a thread?
    Why are people here so high and mighty? It's a legit question...
  11.    #11  
    [QUOTE=Pre3P0;1629235]Why are people here so high and mighty? It's a legit question...[/QUO

    Why is half the threads in here B.S.?
  12. #12  
    what clock?

    btw, what stores are open at 8am? i called a sprint store, they said they are getting the pre and opening at 9.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by Felipe View Post
    what clock?
    The Sprint Palm Pre countdown ad.

    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  14. #14  
    [QUOTE=xrayman34;1629246]
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre3P0 View Post
    Why are people here so high and mighty? It's a legit question...[/QUO

    Why is half the threads in here B.S.?
    Because you think they are.

    People have questions... Last time I checked this was a place for discussion. I think questions qualify as part of a discussion don't they?
  15. #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre3P0 View Post
    Why are people here so high and mighty? It's a legit question...
    Some of the threads are just silly. "It really does have flash!? A guy on a forum said he used it and flash on Myspace played!"

    Really? Someone was convinced by this and then thought it was convincing enough to tell everyone? We know it has no flash. It's like how people here make fun of having to deal with Sprint reps because they know nothing, but on a forum where people should know the basics.
  16. #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    Some of the threads are just silly. "It really does have flash!? A guy on a forum said he used it and flash on Myspace played!"

    Really? Someone was convinced by this and then thought it was convincing enough to tell everyone? We know it has no flash. It's like how people here make fun of having to deal with Sprint reps because they know nothing, but on a forum where people should know the basics.
    Relax sally.

    I posted that because I wanted to understand, by those that might know, how flash-like things were happening on the pre browser without flash.

    Ritalin is your friend.
  17. #17  
    Yes,

    There are a lot of silly threads about pretty much nothing.

    Soon after the 6th we'll see pretty much all these cease.

    People will start asking questions more along the lines of 'how to' and 'why is'

    I can't tell you how many times DP has said 'this is all part of SS, it's almost impossible to contain it.'

    Let's all just ride it out with smiles on our faces.
  18. #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre3P0 View Post
    Why are people here so high and mighty? It's a legit question...
    Asking a question on how to tell time is not a legit question for a message board focussed on a phone, but then again it seems like anything goes these days.
  19. #19  
    Quote Originally Posted by berdinkerdickle View Post
    Yes,

    There are a lot of silly threads about pretty much nothing.

    Soon after the 6th we'll see pretty much all these cease.

    People will start asking questions more along the lines of 'how to' and 'why is'

    I can't tell you how many times DP has said 'this is all part of SS, it's almost impossible to contain it.'

    Let's all just ride it out with smiles on our faces.
    IMO it won't get any better. I remember when I got the iPhone and would use the forums at macrumors. Everyday at least 4 threads would pop up 'One of my bottom speakers isn't working, is this normal' when it was clear one was a speaker and one was a microphone.

    I can only imagine: bottom of my screen is touch sensitive, is this normal!? or my Pre can sync with iTunes, hidden feature!?
  20. #20  
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    The Sprint Palm Pre countdown ad.


    thanks, i dont see that etheir on treocentral or precentral. i guess one of the add on block that.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions