Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just thought since everyone else gets to post a pointless thread and gets away with it, I must be alright, right?

What will you wear? I'm rockin my Lugz
    crocs!!! for real what time are you going out there...im talking with the hubby now...we're prepared to camp!
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    crocs!!! for real what time are you going out there...im talking with the hubby now...we're prepared to camp!
    Hmm, I think since they'll have normal operating hours they said, and open at 9am, I'll be there around 5-6am
    Wear your birthday suit.
    we're gonna be staking it out around 10pm and will be fully prepared to sit outside from midnight on...for black friday we were outside of toys r us from 9pm - 5am when they opened...and when we got there at 9pm we were 7th in line...i wanna be first this time!
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    slippers? :P
    lol crazy. atleast you can get your girl to go with you no easy feat
    stiletto's of course.
  10.    #10  
    we're gonna be staking it out around 10pm and will be fully prepared to sit outside from midnight on...for black friday we were outside of toys r us from 9pm - 5am when they opened...and when we got there at 9pm we were 7th in line...i wanna be first this time!
    Hmm, I'll see if I can find another moron to spend the night with me out there..

I'll just call a few women, I know one of them said she'll be there. All I need is a tent and the windows zipped up. I'll be there alllllll night
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post

What will you wear? I'm rockin my Lugz
    you plan on curb stomping someone?

I might break out my caterpillars .
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by granny panties View Post
    stiletto's of course.
    Hahaha, good luck with that.

Clear heals?
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    I would rather be kicked in the nutz than to wait in line to spend $300. Now if they were selling them for about 50% I would line up.
  14.    #14  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    you plan on curb stomping someone?

I might break out my caterpillars .
    haha, nah, I just love Lugz because they are so comfortable for me. I like KSwiss too but they don't hold the bottom of my jeans up well. They kinda drag on the back, but with Lugz, I'm good to go. (Jeans: Roc-A-Wear, Sean Johnis what I wear)
    we're gonna be staking it out around 10pm and will be fully prepared to sit outside from midnight on...
    Holy crap! Do you really think you'd need to be there this early? I made my peace with the fact that if my 6:30am arrival on Saturday is not early enough (ie: there are at least 20 people already) I'll simply wait for the following week or so to get it.
    There are limits, after all, to my patience and my time is quite valuable.
    Quote Originally Posted by granny panties View Post
    Granny, on behalf of everyone around here, I wanted to thank you for changing your avatar's pic -it was simply horrendous!
    haha, nah, I just love Lugz because they are so comfortable for me. I like KSwiss too but they don't hold the bottom of my jeans up well. They kinda drag on the back, but with Lugz, I'm good to go. (Jeans: Roc-A-Wear, Sean Johnis what I wear)
    In other words, your underwear probably shows 99% of time, right?
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I have that problem as well with flatter shoes it seems.
    I'm rocking sandals and khaki shorts all day baby! NM see it's fun to post stupid pointless crap lol Glad you had a change of heart
  18.    #18  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Holy crap! Do you really think you'd need to be there this early? I made my peace with the fact that if my 6:30am arrival on Saturday is not early enough (ie: there are at least 20 people already) I'll simply wait for the following week or so to get it.
    Granny, on behalf of everyone around here, I wanted to thank you for changing your avatar's pic -it was simply horrendous!

In other words, your underwear probably shows 99% of time, right?
    No, they don't show. It's just the way the jeans are made. I'm 24, I don't need to sag off my ***. I never was a fan of that anyways That's why Man invented Belts... and I use one too.
    Wearing my "Cleveland Rocks and Rules" tee-shirt baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    My time is very valuable and being that I have waited since January for this phone...i dont mind at all sitting out and waiting to make sure that I get it...if i show up and theres 20 ppl in front of me and i dont get my phone then i will be upset that i waited in line behind 20 ppl and didnt get a phone...bc my time is valuable! if my husband and i are the only ones out there all night...then i will be posting on here and laughing but ill be having a great time while i do it!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast