Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by granny panties View Post
    stiletto's of course.
    I stand behind you as long as you don't wear your granny panties!
    I'm wearing my ninja slippas I bought in chinatown for 3 bucks. The best slippas I've ever had... for the price! who knows I may need them to bust into the joint and grab a Pre on with the 5 finger discount!
    Jordan's
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Holy crap! Do you really think you'd need to be there this early? I made my peace with the fact that if my 6:30am arrival on Saturday is not early enough (ie: there are at least 20 people already) I'll simply wait for the following week or so to get it.
    There are limits, after all, to my patience and my time is quite valuable.
    Granny, on behalf of everyone around here, I wanted to thank you for changing your avatar's pic -it was simply horrendous!

In other words, your underwear probably shows 99% of time, right?
    No, they don't show. It's just the way the jeans are made. I'm 24, I don't need to sag off my ***. I never was a fan of that anyways That's why Man invented Belts... and I use one too.
    Granny, on behalf of everyone around here, I wanted to thank you for changing your avatar's pic -it was simply horrendous!
    ...you didn't like it? i thought she was hot.lol
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    My time is very valuable and being that I have waited since January for this phone...i dont mind at all sitting out and waiting to make sure that I get it...if i show up and theres 20 ppl in front of me and i dont get my phone then i will be upset that i waited in line behind 20 ppl and didnt get a phone...bc my time is valuable! if my husband and i are the only ones out there all night...then i will be posting on here and laughing but ill be having a great time while i do it!!!
    Not trying to create an argument or anything, but how can you value your time by wasting it in line... for a phone.

Yeah, I know we've been waiting for the Pre for so long, this is their comeback story, yada, yada...

But think about it: spending 8 hours in line, for a phone.

Let it sink in and let us know later.

Disclaimer: I'll be in line around 6:30am on Saturday.
    I'll be wearing my Prekers

Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  8.    #28  
    Not trying to create an argument or anything, but how can you value your time by wasting it in line... for a phone.

Yeah, I know we've been waiting for the Pre for so long, this is their comeback story, yada, yada...

It's the same way you're wasting time on the computer, debating this with her.. :P

no arguments at all...we just have different views. im excited and wish it was already friday so i could go wait outside for my phone...i know its not the same as sleeping outside to be the first at the concert...or on black friday...but it's a different kind of hype and im a phone wh@#e so the adrenaline is all there! Guarantee none of my time will be wasted!
    New Balance.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Just thought since everyone else gets to post a pointless thread and gets away with it, I must be alright, right?

What will you wear? I'm rockin my Lugz
    Not to be rude, but do people still rock lugz?

I prob will rock my black/altitude #13 Jordans to compliment the Pre.
  12.    #32  
    Quote Originally Posted by whaddupdoe View Post

...And you still wear Jordans? haha, that's just as bad
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts

yea, very much so.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    Better than lugging rokz, I suppose!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Just thought since everyone else gets to post a pointless thread and gets away with it, I must be alright, right?

What will you wear? I'm rockin my Lugz
    Too funny! I was thinking of making a similar post suggesting at people must ask their spouses if it's ok for them to use the toilet....

- What time should I go to line up?
    - How long should I stay in line?
    - Should I wear the Joe Boxers or the Calvins?

Ever see the guys shopping in the grocery stores? They are there on their cell phones, "Honey, which cookies should I buy?" Isn't being an adult about being able to think for youself? If someone doesn't like the damn cookies, then they can do the shopping next time -- shut up and eat it or starve. Geez I think some guys merry so they can have a new mommie.
    Last edited by ronlongo; 06/01/2009 at 09:53 PM.
    D'oh! Reread the title and now my post doesn't make sense. :P

Move along...nothing to see here
    I'm wearing the chicken costume I wore last year for the opening of a local chicken restaurant. Total KFC ripoff, went bust in 3 months, and the bums never paid me! So I kept the friggin' chicken suit.
  18.    #38  
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFripple View Post
    D'oh! Reread the title and now my post doesn't make sense. :P

Move along...nothing to see here
    Well considering I was specifically asking about shoes... Allthough, there was 1 person who said "wear your birthday suit". So I'm sure he'll be the first person in line.... to get arrested for standing bored leaning on his tri-pod. :P
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    I'm wearing the chicken costume I wore last year for the opening of a local chicken restaurant. Total KFC ripoff, went bust in 3 months, and the bums never paid me! So I kept the friggin' chicken suit.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    You should wear pumps OP. Might as well make those legs looks sexy while in line. LOL!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast