1.    #1  
    Sprint to Release Tri-Mode 4G Phone, Says 4G May Hit Unexpected Cities - Comtex SmarTrend Alert
    Maybe sprint is putting all their eggs in that basket. That phone will only be on sprint because sprint is the only carrier going wimax.
    Last edited by Young HoV 718; 06/01/2009 at 08:34 PM.
    You should re-read the article you posted. In it, it says 09-10 for 4G expansion. What do you propose -delay the Pre so that it can be released with 4G tech?

Unless you mean that they should've included a feature that will be used by less than a quarter of the US population?

Now if you say that Palm's next PDA (not the Eos) should include 4G, than I'm right there with you.
  3.    #3  
    i mean yea your right,but sprint delayed the launch of wimax so many times that there could have been a chance for the pre to be a 4g phone.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    but you do know the 4G has been coming since like 06 or 07? We've not gotten to far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    i mean yea your right,but sprint delayed the launch of wimax so many times that there could have been a chance for the pre to be a 4g phone.
    So this is just another woulda-shoulda-coulda post? Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    The point is that the pre really could have leapfrogged everyone if 4g was included, i blame sprint for the delays.
    Well then Sprint should have just released the Pre 5 years ago to beat the iPhone's release date by a lot.
    The point is that the pre really could have leapfrogged everyone if 4g was included, i blame sprint for the delays.
    Now I'm going to ask you to re-read your OWN posts. How would the Pre "leapfrog" anyone if... wait for it... IT GETS FURTHER DELAYED??

I'm officially done, too many useless threads lately. Saturday can't come soon enough.
  9.    #9  
    its not to hard to understand that if sprint never delayed wimax than the pre would be a 4g phone. so like i said i blame sprint for there numerous delays of wimax.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post

I'm officially done, too many useless threads lately. Saturday can't come soon enough.
    no it can't. The forums need it oh so bad. .
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    ban worthy thread
    its not to hard to understand that if sprint never delayed wimax than the pre would be a 4g phone. so like i said i blame sprint for there numerous delays of wimax.
    What if Tesla had invented AC sooner and Marconi invented the wireless sooner, then we could've had the Pre on a 5G network before we were even born yet.

Like I said: woulda-coulda-shoulda. Give it a rest.
    Guess what? I agree with the OP. Because looking at what's about to happen(releasing near too many other phones with no GSM version ready), there's not too much to make people jump anymore. Unless you really must have WebOS and Sprint.
    HP has officially ruined it's own platform and kicked webOS loyalists and early TouchPad adopters to the curb. You think after you drop it like a hot potato and mention it made no money and is costing you money, anyone else wants it??? Way to go HP!!

And some people are fools to keep believing their hype. HP has shown they will throw webOS under the bus and people are still having faith in them??? News flash: if it's own company won't stand behind it, it's finished!
    That would be sweet. It would be like having a G1 on T-Mobile, always waiting for the upgrades to come to your area and then it not happening for two years.