Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Take it with a grain of salt:

I have been using a fully functional pre for almost a week now. Call quality is excellent on both sides though I have to say battery is not what I would like. It has a hard time making it through a day of heavy use like I and what im assuming most people who get it will use it. The OS is the best Ive used and I have an Ipod Touch, a touch pro, and have used the G1. The screen is amazing too, far better picture than the iPhone due to its 24-bit display. video playback is smooth crisp and clear and the audio quality is also impressive, especially over bluetooth. The keys on the keyboard seem small at first but are very easy to get used to. The slider does bother me though as its tough to slide out and as of yet there is no OSK. The OS at first seems to be missing several vital apps such as weather but these can already be found for free on the app catalog. Once I have more time I can write a full review for anyone that wants one.

I found this in the comments at this link:

DailyTech - Early Palm Pre Review Finds No iPhone Killer
    At a quick glance, this looks like a review of BGR's review. But the comment (if true) is "fresh"
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Right they are talking about the BGR review, but read the comments below.
    Why are people spreading his obvious bias?
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    That bothered me too.