1.    #1  
    So I called my local BB store and asked for info on the pre(the usual stuff). The associate informed me that it was first come fist serve. Here is the kicker. She informed me that I could only purchase one phone. That in order for me to purchase more than that; each other phone needs to be purchased separately. Also the "other" family member needs to be present. What BS....Welcome to Best Buy Coral Springs Fla!

You might want to check your local ones out just in case you are planning on two or more....
    I think you'll run in to the same thing at a Sprint store, from what I've read.
    Don't think this is a Best Buy issue.
    Yeah, the Sprint stores are allowing only one per customer. So, if you have two lines you need to bring the other person.
  4.    #4  
    That isnt good. I wonder how I could explain to a sprint associate about a "new family" as far as an infant goes. Its going to be a little rough for me if an exception isnt made. I would hate to cause problems early in the morning..The special credit card I would be bringing might be used for cancel purposes then...

Five lines BTW Three are not under contract.
    Last edited by Sugewhyte; 06/01/2009 at 07:51 PM.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    The same held true when the iphone 3g was released...Had to have the 2nd person present in line to be able to purchase 2 phones...

Glad to be back with with Palm and Sprint!
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Sugewhyte View Post
    That isnt good. I wonder how I could explain to a sprint associate about a "new family" as far as an infant goes. Its going to be a little rough for me if an exception isnt made. I would hate to cause problems early in the morning..The special credit card I would be bringing might be used for cancel purposes then...

Five lines BTW Three are not under contract.

That'll show em.
    Considering that my Best Buy is only going to have 3 Palm Pre phones, I'm more than fine with the one-per-customer limit!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard