1.    #1  
    Found this Palm Pre Preview by Om Malik, from GigaOM. Nothing new, just his impressions.

But he did say:

This past Friday, by sheer accident, someone showed me the new Palm Pre. I tweeted about it. As I said, it is a pretty good-looking device, but it feels a little plasticky and is lower in build quality than a BlackBerry. It is squat, has a nice screen, and is easy to grip. It is round in the right places. However, the slide-out keyboard seems flimsy and cluttered. Letís just say that after the Blackberry Curve 8900 keyboard, it didnít quite cut the mustard.

Now, this isn't coming from me, and I'm still a raving Pre fanboy - but it is still worrying that so many people are commenting on poor build quality from the Pre, and I am hoping that the final product is somewhat improved!

My apologies if this has already been posted, if so I missed it. Full preview here.
    Quote Originally Posted by northy014 View Post
    My apologies if this has already been posted, if so I missed it. Full preview here.
    Apology accepted. This is a Re-Pre-view.
  3.    #3  
    Haha, will try better next time! Shall be my mission never to re-Pre news.
    UK boy born and bred, usually proud of this, but rueing the fact that I won't be able to get my greasy mitts on one of these for months longer...