It says he's tweeting from 'web' - why would he have logged on from Pre's browser, surely they have a Twitter app for webOS - I mean it's built into universal search for gawd's sake!

Not entirely convinced...
    Quote Originally Posted by northy014 View Post
    It says he's tweeting from 'web' - why would he have logged on from Pre's browser, surely they have a Twitter app for webOS - I mean it's built into universal search for gawd's sake!

Not entirely convinced...

Even if there is an app the store is closed until the 6th.
    Twitter app isn't pre-installed on the Pre. Probably have to get it from app store which isn't full launched yet.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    Apparently he's not using a twitter app but twitter mobile on the web. I'm still going to follow him to see if he does anything worth while, and I'll ask him to post a twicpic of the phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    Even if there is an app the store is closed until the 6th.
    Oh, I think I was reading the Goat's review and he said something about having the AccuWeather app already, perhaps I read it wrong. Fair point though.
    Quote Originally Posted by LuluBee View Post
    Apparently he's not using a twitter app but twitter mobile on the web. I'm still going to follow him to see if he does anything worth while, and I'll ask him to post a twicpic of the phone.
    The two post above yours I believe were aimed at Northy.
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts