1.    #1  
    I hope there is a way to change the dialer color from green to something else!
    same, black would be nice
    I would guess that within a week or two there will be all sorts of hacks showing up for the Pre.

Somewhere deep inside the Pre is a registry entry that is set to a number that represents a dark greeen keypad with a bright green background. Someone will discover that number and how to get to it and what color other numbers are represented by.
    Quote Originally Posted by Far Left Texas View Post
    I would guess that within a week or two there will be all sorts of hacks showing up for the Pre.

Somewhere deep inside the Pre is a registry entry that is set to a number that represents a dark greeen keypad with a bright green background. Someone will discover that number and how to get to it and what color other numbers are represented by.
    Given the fact that the Pre runs a Linux-based OS, it won't be in a registry...

There may be an INI with such setting floating around, however, until someone finds a way to root on the Pre, we won't be able to see any such files.
    Grant Smith
    A+, Net+, MCPx2, BSIT/VC, MIS

eNVENT Technologies
    Use your imagination.
    --
    Sprint HTC Evo 4G

DISCLAIMER: The views, conclusions, findings and opinions of this author are those of this author and do not necessarily reflect the views of eNVENT Technologies.
    Quote Originally Posted by gksmithlcw View Post
    Given the fact that the Pre runs a Linux-based OS, it won't be in a registry or an INI...

There may be a configuration file with such setting floating around, however, until someone finds a way to root on the Pre, we won't be able to see any such files.
    FYP
    ‎"Is that suck and salvage the Kevin Costner method?" - Chris Matthews on Hardball, July 6, 2010. Wonder if he's talking about his oil device or his movie career...