View Poll Results: Which store are you going to?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint: 5575 N Port Washington Rd (Bayshore)

3 14.29%
  • Sprint: 7850 W Layton Ave (kinda by Southridge)

2 9.52%
  • Sprint: 2905 S 108th St (Hwy 100)

4 19.05%
  • Sprint: 16075 W. Bluemound Road (Brookfield Sqr)

4 19.05%
  • Sprint: 15600 W. National Ave (New Berlin)

5 23.81%
  • Sprint: 9124 N. Green Bay Road (Brown Deer)

2 9.52%
  • Sprint: W182n9606 Appleton Ave (German Town)

2 9.52%
  • Best Buy: 4610 S 76th St

1 4.76%
  • Best Buy: 2855 N Mayfair Rd

1 4.76%
  • Best Buy: 19555 W Bluemound Rd

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    Went to the Brown Deer Sprint Store. Lined up at about 7:30. I was 2nd in line. Out the door by 8:25. This thing is awesome! Pictures don't do justice!!!
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    85 units @ brookfield square. 15 left. You can get one here if you get here by 9am.
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    How many were in line?

And did they have enough phones for everyone?
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts
    There were about 20 people in line at Brown Deer. Wouldn't tell me how many they had. He just said they had enough but they expected to sell out today.
    new berlin store is sold out. they actually had to turn away people at the end of the line. not me - getting there at midnight paid off. first in and first out. it only took about 30 minutes. the phone is unreal. i downloaded pandora right away and it sounds great. web is cool. anyone figure out how to change your ring tone? i'm guessing it's super easy and i just can't find it...
    I was 10th in line and got home by 8:44am. I believe they had more then 40 units. There were around 50-60 people in line. Damn this thing is small.
    Wow, I was number 15 at the Bayshore (Glendale) Sprint Store and I even got there at 6:22am! Finally got my Pre though so all is good.

:P
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    new berlin store is sold out. they actually had to turn away people at the end of the line. not me - getting there at midnight paid off. first in and first out. it only took about 30 minutes. the phone is unreal. i downloaded pandora right away and it sounds great. web is cool. anyone figure out how to change your ring tone? i'm guessing it's super easy and i just can't find it...
    In the 3rd page of the menu. "Sounds and ringers"
    went to best buy by the old north ridge at 7:45 this morning. They only had 3--I got the first one. Said that the best buy at Mayfair only had 4--southridge only had 6. At 8 only 3 people were in line--we all got phones (though several people came in around 9 when the store opened)
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Craig S. View Post
    How many were in line?

And did they have enough phones for everyone?
    I started replying to this on my Centro, but got distracted when they called me up for my PRE

I got there at 8:10 and there were 20 people inside the store and 40 outside in line. When I left at 10:30 with my Pre, the store managed still had about 10 "Pre packets", which is what they give you when you get in line, so they might still have one or two units.

Having been using Treo 700p's and Centros for a few years, I'm initially disliking the interface, probably because I'm not used to it yet. Data speeds are great. Unfortunately, I got some feedback from the headset they include when on a phone call. Not sure what's going on there.

Overall, solid design, easy to use. Now we get to spend June finding the bugs!!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Cool. Thanx for the report. About to go out now and visit all the stores, but I'm pretty sure they won't have any, so I'll just put my name on a list so I can get one maybe Monday.
    that ringer took me forever to figure out! i didn't know the menu scrolled up - i thought it was just across. i love this phone! it really didn't take that long to get use to. did you all know the apps are free today (except the emulator and connect 4 - just trials). i downloaded them all - why not?! hope you're all enjoying your phones!!!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    1. How do you delete contacts?
    2. When you add aim, even after updating your aim or removing the aim.. did anyone's contacts still stay?
    3. Anyone's google talk not work? I am signed in, and I know others are too.. but it doesn't show mine available or my buddies available.

Any help would be appreciated
    Google Talk works for me, but I don't use it. You can delete contacts by selecting them individually and then hitting the menu and deleting the contact. When you are using AIM/Google Talk, it adds the SNs as contacts which is mandatory and no work-around.
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567