View Poll Results: Which store are you going to?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint: 5575 N Port Washington Rd (Bayshore)

3 14.29%
  • Sprint: 7850 W Layton Ave (kinda by Southridge)

2 9.52%
  • Sprint: 2905 S 108th St (Hwy 100)

4 19.05%
  • Sprint: 16075 W. Bluemound Road (Brookfield Sqr)

4 19.05%
  • Sprint: 15600 W. National Ave (New Berlin)

5 23.81%
  • Sprint: 9124 N. Green Bay Road (Brown Deer)

2 9.52%
  • Sprint: W182n9606 Appleton Ave (German Town)

2 9.52%
  • Best Buy: 4610 S 76th St

1 4.76%
  • Best Buy: 2855 N Mayfair Rd

1 4.76%
  • Best Buy: 19555 W Bluemound Rd

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Thanks for the response. Good Luck everyone! With the supposed steady shipments coming in all this coming week, I'm confident we will all get one soon!
    Oh...does that mean the first day will have only 8? or 26 for tomorrow?
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    Just went past stores on hwy 100 & national- no one is in site as of 9:15pm. All is good! See everyone tomorrow morning
    Quote Originally Posted by mbatzner View Post
    Just went past stores on hwy 100 & national- no one is in site as of 9:15pm. All is good! See everyone tomorrow morning
    that's good to know. thanks for the update. only 10 more hours to go. i was going to try to sleep but i don't see that happening. i'm running on pure adrenaline!
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    here's the details on the mayfair bb from an earlier post

Location | Avail On Hand (excludes open box) | Total On Hand | On Order | In Transit | Current Sell | Avg. Wk Unit Sales | Avg. Wks of Supply | Calc. Wks of Supply
    26 - MAYFAIR WI 8 8 10 0 $849.99 0 0 0

good luck to you and everyone else on here. make sure you post when you have it in hand!!!
    I was at the Mayfair BB again tonight and just to confirm these numbers, when I asked the guy how many they had, he said 8. Also, I can't speak for any of the other stores, but as I mentioned previously in this thread , the 108th St Sprint store will have 40 Pres.

Oh! And the Mayfair Best Buy will be opening at 9 AM, NOT 10 AM for those of you that were planning on going there. The time is ticking away until we have our Pres!!

One last thing: We had to go to Target tonight so I did a drive by of the HWY 100 Store and there wasn't anyone waiting out front yet, so that earlier rumor is just that.

Good luck tomorrow everyone and for those of you going to HWY 100, see you there!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    when you get there.. let us know when you start seeing ppl come
    Hmm...108th Sprint Store. I don't think I know where that is lol.
    Okay, so the 108th street sprint store....do they open at 8am? I am a sprint premiere customer, but never got a notification email. Can I still buy one at that time?
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Okay, so the 108th street sprint store....do they open at 8am? I am a sprint premiere customer, but never got a notification email. Can I still buy one at that time?
    Yep, that store is opening at 8 am (that's where I'm going). By the way, 108th St = HWY 100; it's the same location. And yes, you'll be able to by a Pre at that location starting at 8 am. There isn't any early access going on for Premier customers, it's first come, first served.
    Thanks! Now I have to find a way to bus it there. lol should be quite the journey.
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Thanks! Now I have to find a way to bus it there. lol should be quite the journey.
    Are there any stores that are closer to you? I'd look on the Sprint website to see if there are. Good Luck!
    There's the Glendale one, but I dunno the available stock

--James
    first @ new berlin store. we've only been here 10 mins and the cops showed up. he was nice - knew about the palm
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    No one at the Brookfield Square Sprint store at 11:45pm-ish. I'm gonna take my chances in the daylight.
    well i'll admit u were all right - midnight was way to early! we're still the only ones here. I can't wait for fricken starbucks to open so I can get some coffee. it's not exactly warm out here!
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts
    I barely slept as I was so excited for this phone. Just got out of the shower and should be going to store soon
    no rush getting here. I just woke up (had a dream I went to best buy and they had none - agh!) after dozing off for 30mins and was sure someone else would have show up by now but no such luck. I'm send the bf to get bfast in a couple of minutes!
    haha nice. :P
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Bayshore store is up to 7 in line.... Im 5th. Rumor is that they are opening at 7.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    30 people in line at the Greenfild store! 7:35am
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast