View Poll Results: Which store are you going to?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint: 5575 N Port Washington Rd (Bayshore)

3 14.29%
  • Sprint: 7850 W Layton Ave (kinda by Southridge)

2 9.52%
  • Sprint: 2905 S 108th St (Hwy 100)

4 19.05%
  • Sprint: 16075 W. Bluemound Road (Brookfield Sqr)

4 19.05%
  • Sprint: 15600 W. National Ave (New Berlin)

5 23.81%
  • Sprint: 9124 N. Green Bay Road (Brown Deer)

2 9.52%
  • Sprint: W182n9606 Appleton Ave (German Town)

2 9.52%
  • Best Buy: 4610 S 76th St

1 4.76%
  • Best Buy: 2855 N Mayfair Rd

1 4.76%
  • Best Buy: 19555 W Bluemound Rd

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mbatzner View Post
    Krische is getting1, I am getting 1. You?
    just one.
    Quote Originally Posted by mbatzner View Post
    Krische is getting1, I am getting 1. You?
    One here
    So it seems pretty clear that no one here is going to try out the Best Buys. Maybe I should go there instead...

Nah, I definitely won't be. Too big of a gamble, plus my account is already setup through the 108th st store. I just have to go in, grab the phones and hand them my account number.
    Anyone get their premier email? I just got mine and it says "As a selected Sprint Premier customer, we're opening our doors early at 8AM, so that you can be among the first to own this revolutionary phone". Every store I called said they were opening at 8AM. Will it only be available to Premier customers at 8AM or the general public??? OMG people just think less than 24 hours from now we will have our phones!!!
    an interesting note - i signed up for notification using two of our phone numbers, one is the premier line the other isn't. i haven't gotten one for the line that isn't (i used two different emails so i would be able to tell). maybe it's true that premier customers will be able to get their hands on them first!
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    an interesting note - i signed up for notification using two of our phone numbers, one is the premier line the other isn't. i haven't gotten one for the line that isn't (i used two different emails so i would be able to tell). maybe it's true that premier customers will be able to get their hands on them first!

I also got this email and I have never been on the sprint network.
    Mine of coures doesn't say I'm apremier customer but says.
    The wait is over...
    We'ere opening our doors early at 8am so you can be among the first to own this revolutionary phone.

So it is deff. not just a permier customer thing...
    Quote Originally Posted by spectre686 View Post
    I also got this email and I have never been on the sprint network.
    Mine of coures doesn't say I'm apremier customer but says.
    The wait is over...
    We'ere opening our doors early at 8am so you can be among the first to own this revolutionary phone.

So it is deff. not just a permier customer thing...
    okay thanks for clearing that up. maybe i typed the address wrong. i have a feeling it's going to be a little crazy tomorrow if they have 1 million people signed up to receive the email. although maybe some people, like myself, signed up using more than one email...
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Anyone get their premier email? I just got mine and it says "As a selected Sprint Premier customer, we're opening our doors early at 8AM, so that you can be among the first to own this revolutionary phone". Every store I called said they were opening at 8AM. Will it only be available to Premier customers at 8AM or the general public??? OMG people just think less than 24 hours from now we will have our phones!!!
    Does it say any specific store or just all Sprint stores. I'm a Premier Customer and signed up for the "tell me when it's out" email. Haven't gotten anything yet.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    So, I have been doing a bunch of calling... spoke to 3 different sprint stores & the message is always the same... We have plenty, but come early.... Cant tell you how many.... You can get as many lines as you have on your account... open at 8...

I really wish the vagueness around inventory wouldnt be so secretive. What impact does telling people a ballpark number truly have???

Just ridiculous.... ok, im done venting now.
    so according to the poll, there are 20 of us and 7 sprint stores. if we're the only 20, i'd say those are pretty good odds. i still think if you're not a member of this message board you shouldn't be able to get one on launch day
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    Does it say any specific store or just all Sprint stores. I'm a Premier Customer and signed up for the "tell me when it's out" email. Haven't gotten anything yet.
    no specific store. and it does say to get there early to make sure you get one so it's not like getting the email was any sort of guarantee.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    so according to the poll, there are 20 of us and 7 sprint stores. if we're the only 20, i'd say those are pretty good odds. i still think if you're not a member of this message board you shouldn't be able to get one on launch day
    I wasn't thinking that exact thing but something similar. I figure the only people who are going to show up early are people really excited and following the pre. Those people likely have found this forum and are on here. Thus, it is likely that the people on here now are the majority of people going to the stores tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    I wasn't thinking that exact thing but something similar. I figure the only people who are going to show up early are people really excited and following the pre. Those people likely have found this forum and are on here. Thus, it is likely that the people on here now are the majority of people going to the stores tomorrow.
    i hope we're both right. some of the stores i've called said they've had lots of interest but i personally have called one store 3 times this week. it could be the same people are calling over and over again. or maybe they were told to say that to build up the hype. it's funny how some people say they call and the employees don't even know what they're talking about and others call and are told there's lots of interest. we all shall soon find out!
    the weather looks like its going to be a$$ hope we dont have long lines to wait in
    does anyone live near any of the sprint stores? do they have lines already?
    does anyone live near any of the sprint stores? do they have lines already?
    zomg super long line of campers at the newberlin store "pick another store"

nope 830 nobody outside

btw who was it who talked to steve? talking about the 5 on the list haha
    Last edited by JRock420; 06/05/2009 at 08:32 PM.
    Might go to the Best Buy on Mayfair Road when it opens. I dunno. I hope they have a fair supply.
    Speaking of which, I see there are no Radio Shack choices for voting. Is it a certain region only right now?
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Speaking of which, I see there are no Radio Shack choices for voting. Is it a certain region only right now?
    i think you can only have 10 choices per poll, hence the reason there's no radio shacks listed.
    Quote Originally Posted by storino03 View Post
    Might go to the Best Buy on Mayfair Road when it opens. I dunno. I hope they have a fair supply.
    here's the details on the mayfair bb from an earlier post

Location | Avail On Hand (excludes open box) | Total On Hand | On Order | In Transit | Current Sell | Avg. Wk Unit Sales | Avg. Wks of Supply | Calc. Wks of Supply
    26 - MAYFAIR WI 8 8 10 0 $849.99 0 0 0

good luck to you and everyone else on here. make sure you post when you have it in hand!!!
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast