View Poll Results: Which store are you going to?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint: 5575 N Port Washington Rd (Bayshore)

3 14.29%
  • Sprint: 7850 W Layton Ave (kinda by Southridge)

2 9.52%
  • Sprint: 2905 S 108th St (Hwy 100)

4 19.05%
  • Sprint: 16075 W. Bluemound Road (Brookfield Sqr)

4 19.05%
  • Sprint: 15600 W. National Ave (New Berlin)

5 23.81%
  • Sprint: 9124 N. Green Bay Road (Brown Deer)

2 9.52%
  • Sprint: W182n9606 Appleton Ave (German Town)

2 9.52%
  • Best Buy: 4610 S 76th St

1 4.76%
  • Best Buy: 2855 N Mayfair Rd

1 4.76%
  • Best Buy: 19555 W Bluemound Rd

1 4.76%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Yeah I guess anyone who calls a store tomorrow, post it up here so we all know how much each store has. My guess is that Friday is the last that they will get a shipment from Sprint, so they are waiting until then since that is when they will know their final stock numbers for launch.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    Nah that sounds about right. Sprint has said they are going to have limited stock. And my guess would be is they want to sell the majority of the phones in their Sprint stores (then they make their profit off of accessory sales).
    Haha, I went through the trouble of pulling the data out of the PDF and I thought it was Sprint store stocking
    Quote Originally Posted by PrePhone4Me View Post
    Roy where did you get your hands on that PRE?
    That was at the Mayfair Best Buy. Went just last night and the guy pulled one out for us to look at (it wasn't activated).
    Does anyone know if the stores in the Milw have a waiting list???? I will not be happy if I sit outside for hours only to be told they are all reserved.
    I just got done calling all the stores in the area. No one answered at the Bluemound Road or Appleton Ave store. And get ready for this - someone is already camping out! Good news is none of the stores have a list so it's first come first serve - no waiting for hours only to be told they're all on hold. Bad news is there's lots of interest. But I've been calling daily. Who knows who else is calling everyday too. Now I'm starting to freak out. I will have my pretty phone!

Oh yeah, the store that has the Pre lover hanging out already is on Hwy 100. Is it one of you???
    Was at BB Mayfair today and he said 6. He also said a lot of employees want them too so get there early. The hwy100 store said they have "plenty" but only 4 activation terminals so it could take time. They are expecting long lines and are opening at 8. Coffee and a good book and hopefully I'll get my pre before I need to be at work... ugh!
    i will laugh sat. am when its only a line of the people who voted at each store

i think we will all end up with a phone, lots of stores in our area to pick from
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    I just got done calling all the stores in the area. No one answered at the Bluemound Road or Appleton Ave store. And get ready for this - someone is already camping out! Good news is none of the stores have a list so it's first come first serve - no waiting for hours only to be told they're all on hold. Bad news is there's lots of interest. But I've been calling daily. Who knows who else is calling everyday too. Now I'm starting to freak out. I will have my pretty phone!

Oh yeah, the store that has the Pre lover hanging out already is on Hwy 100. Is it one of you???
    Wait there is already someone camping outside the Hwy 100 store?
    lol thats really early to be camping out for the phone. im just showing up when the store opens, no way am i going to camp out, to much effort for a phone.
    I called the Sprint store on HWY 100 (108th St) tonight to ask some questions. They said that they will have about 40 Pres.
    sounds like there will be plenty of phones at the highway 100 store, either way there gettng daily shipments, not too worried about it. Anyone getting a touchstone on day one tho.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by andyx1985 View Post
    sounds like there will be plenty of phones at the highway 100 store, either way there gettng daily shipments, not too worried about it. Anyone getting a touchstone on day one tho.
    Yeah I'm picking one up. I got my 25% off any accessory Premier Customer coupon. Plus, I called and they said I would get $50 for my Instinct with their Buy Back program.
    Global Posts
    33 Global Posts
    Camping already!? I hope our friend makes the news
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    Wait there is already someone camping outside the Hwy 100 store?
    according to the employee @ the sprint store. maybe they paid someone to do sit there, gives them a little free publicity
    how many phones are all of you buying? i hope everyone in line in front of me isn't buying 5 each!!! i just need one for me...
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bikegirl View Post
    Was at BB Mayfair today and he said 6. He also said a lot of employees want them too so get there early.
    I wonder if the discrepancy between the 6 & the 18 that was posted via a direct link to Best Buy's national inventory system is that 12 have been set aside for employees. Do they have a rule on that issue? I think I read Sprint employees were not allowed to purchase them yet.
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    how many phones are all of you buying? i hope everyone in line in front of me isn't buying 5 each!!! i just need one for me...
    Right now, my account is trying to get 3. My wife is interested, but not sold on it.
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I only want one Pre and one Touchstone (also using my 25% premiere card). Hopefully the Appleton Ave. store in Germantown isn't busy!
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    ^I'm hoping that too, rmxdave. It's a small store so it doesn't even look like it gets that much traffic. Hopefully there's enough Pres there for the whole day.
    Global Posts
    10 Global Posts

Krische is getting1, I am getting 1. You?
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast