Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Just some clarification on the Premier Customer Email. These emails are sent out the day before the day before the release date. Meaning, the 4th at around 6 am central time you will see your Premier customer email.

Sprint will not let it's most loyal crowd down, and I have it on good authority,you will see the Pre available for Premier customers on Friday.

Also, Sprint corporate stores WILL have in excess of 30 units, with some receiving 100 or more.

You need not fear, and you most certainly do not need to get in line before Friday even if you are not a Premier customer unless you are going to Best Buy or Radio Shack.

Peace be with you all.
    I hope your right. Wouldn't it be nice if Sprint would be honest with all of us and let us know what's going on. They haven't even updated their press release from 5/19 that says you can order online or by phone. Boy are those people going to be pissed when they call Saturday morning only to be told they can't buy one!
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Where are you getting this information? My information is different.

Maybe stores are being kept in the dark until the last minute r.e. Premier Customers. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.
    I could see them keeping the stores in the dark if corporate is not 100% yet that this is the plan. Hopefully this comes to fruition. It would go a long way to helping their reputation.
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Just some clarification on the Premier Customer Email. These emails are sent out the day before the day before the release date. Meaning, the 4th at around 6 am central time you will see your Premier customer email.

Sprint will not let it's most loyal crowd down, and I have it on good authority,you will see the Pre available for Premier customers on Friday.

Also, Sprint corporate stores WILL have in excess of 30 units, with some receiving 100 or more.

You need not fear, and you most certainly do not need to get in line before Friday even if you are not a Premier customer unless you are going to Best Buy or Radio Shack.

Peace be with you all.
    I have been saying the same thing for over a week now. I spoke with someone on the corporate side. I sent them a picture highlighting the quote from their PREss release about Sprint PREmier memberships. Specifically about being able to see and purchase new phones before other people. They responded with in 24 hours via telephone, so I have nothing in writing. However, the woman I spoke with told me would should expect something similar to the Instinct release (i.e., and e-mail invitation).

I sent this person a follow-up e-mail this morning. I'll let you know if I hear anything more.

IMHO the last thing you want to do is tick off the loyal base of your company.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtlapp View Post

Maybe stores are being kept in the dark until the last minute r.e. Premier Customers. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.
    My info doesn't come from the stores. Lets just say I have a rather unique connection to info on the goings on in Sprint. Again, I have yet to be wrong.
    I really really hope you're right pogeypetey. Thanks for the info.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I have also been saying the same thing. I talked to someone with Corporate also. Prolly, ought to keep it on the low down though. So, they do not change their mind.
    the day before the day before
    i.e. 'two days before'
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkY View Post
    I could see them keeping the stores in the dark if corporate is not 100% yet that this is the plan. Hopefully this comes to fruition. It would go a long way to helping their reputation.
    The best part about this is that their policy regarding this is very clear. Auto emails are generated, so no one at a Sprint store would really know. They certainly aren't going to tell the peons at Customer Service.

It truely is remarkable how well they have implimented the Premier customer thing. I get emails everytime a new phone is released. Even got one about the Rumor... woopdy friggin do.
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    i.e. 'two days before'
    Just trying to keep it simple for my friends out there in la la land.
    Just trying to keep it simple for my friends out there in la la land.
    roflmfao
    The best part about this is that their policy regarding this is very clear. Auto emails are generated, so no one at a Sprint store would really know. They certainly aren't going to tell the peons at Customer Service.

It truely is remarkable how well they have implimented the Premier customer thing. I get emails everytime a new phone is released. Even got one about the Rumor... woopdy friggin do.
    On my account online my email is listed for contact. Is this the email they'll send the information to? I've only ever received 1 email from sprint, and it was recently when they apologized for their website being down (this was a couple of weeks ago I think).

I would really hate to miss out on this because they don't have my email or something.
    I have never received an email from Sprint. I guess I should have never 'opted-out'. If you guys could give me a wink when the email comes in............
    I'm a premier customer, how do i apply to get this email? thanks
  16.    #16  
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardHowl View Post
    On my account online my email is listed for contact. Is this the email they'll send the information to?

I would really hate to miss out on this because they don't have my email or something.
    I recieve emails to my login email address and my contact email address. They are different, but I get the same emails at both.

Also, I signed up as an insider

Be an Insider

Don't know if that matters or not.
  17.    #17  
    The email will come from: sprint@sprint.delivery.net

And it will look like this

All around
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts

All around
    if someone can just photochop to the Pre with a new date, I'll print it and and be good to go.
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    I hope your right. Wouldn't it be nice if Sprint would be honest with all of us and let us know what's going on. They haven't even updated their press release from 5/19 that says you can order online or by phone. Boy are those people going to be pissed when they call Saturday morning only to be told they can't buy one!
    What do you expect? A daily email report on how many Pre each store in your area is getting?
    This has been handled as well as it could've been. Whatever FUD is out there, it's being spread by Pre fans and misinformed store clerks.

It's a mailing list, nothing remarkable at all, really.

All around
    thanks for all of the info. this is good news.
Page 1 of 22 12345611 ... LastLast