Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 439
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by frediev View Post
    Thought I would be proactive and went ahead and emailed them asking for my invite early. Let you know if it works.
    Generally addresses like that aren't actually monitored.
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by frediev View Post
    Thought I would be proactive and went ahead and emailed them asking for my invite early. Let you know if it works.
    won't work that's an automated system....
  3.    #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    I don't mean to play down what your saying, but on what grounds is this true? I've heard from district managers that the prep has been over whelming and they are going to have 10 Pre's at his locations at each store. These are corporate stores.
    I know what you are saying, and it would seem impossible to meet 100 percent of the demand for the Pre, but lets do some math. Let's say that the total amount of Pre's available at launch is 160,000. Then lets say that around 2800 stores (1400 Sprint, 500 Best Buy 500 walmart, 400 Radio Shack) get an equal share. That leaves 57 or so for each store.

    We know for a fact that the quantity at Best Buy and Radio Shack will be less than one eighth that total.

    All this is assuming a grand total of only 160,000 units, which is far below what I think it will be. I am expecting over 500,000 units, with new shipments each week.

    I guess what I am getting at is that saying 30 + units to every store is not far fetched, but well within what should be expected with Dan Hesse's announcement.
  4. #64  
    Quote Originally Posted by Darknight View Post
    Some rumors state that no sales until June 6, some say leprechauns will be hand-delivering them in the nude.
    /shudder
    leprechauns in the nude?

    I just changed my plans for Saturday. I will just order online when available.
    I see pandas.
  5. #65  
    nude leprachans are cool!
  6. #66  
    pogeypetey hey i am here in utah also. i am a premier customer but i have never recieved my so called black card for the 25% discounts...so will they still notify me you think? i want to pm you but i can't could you respond to me?
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by sportsnut001 View Post
    pogeypetey hey i am here in utah also. i am a premier customer but i have never recieved my so called black card for the 25% discounts...so will they still notify me you think? i want to pm you but i can't could you respond to me?
    Supposed to be anyone with the SP (Sprint Premier) logo when you log in to My sprint on Cell Phones, Mobile Phones, and Wireless Calling Plans from Sprint.
  8. #68  
    yea i am. thanks for your posts.
  9. jtlapp's Avatar
    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    #69  
    Looking over the requirements for being a Premier customer, it appears that virtually every existing customer would be one. Just satisfy any of the following:

    * Any individual with 3 consecutive months at $69.99 or more per month.
    * Any minute-sharing plan with 3 consecutive months at $99.99 or more per month.
    * Been with Sprint wireless for 10 years.

    This makes offering the Pre to all Premier customers Friday night really problematic.

    Notice that the online Pre pre-registration says that they'll send an email the instant that it is available. I wonder if that's the way they'll handle it: an email will go out to Sprint Premier customers at 6pm on Friday saying you have until 8pm to get one.
  10. #70  
    @pogeypetey

    Our company(small medical practice) is a Business Premier Customer, but does not have an e-mail addy. Do you think our notification will come by snail mail? or not at all?

    Thanks for any info you can shed.

    george
  11. #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtlapp View Post
    Looking over the requirements for being a Premier customer, it appears that virtually every existing customer would be one. Just satisfy any of the following:

    * Any individual with 3 consecutive months at $69.99 or more per month.
    * Any minute-sharing plan with 3 consecutive months at $99.99 or more per month.
    * Been with Sprint wireless for 10 years.

    This makes offering the Pre to all Premier customers Friday night really problematic.

    Notice that the online Pre pre-registration says that they'll send an email the instant that it is available. I wonder if that's the way they'll handle it: an email will go out to Sprint Premier customers at 6pm on Friday saying you have until 8pm to get one.
    At 6 am not pm
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  12. #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by georges326 View Post
    @pogeypetey

    Our company(small medical practice) is a Business Premier Customer, but does not have an e-mail addy. Do you think our notification will come by snail mail? or not at all?

    Thanks for any info you can shed.

    george
    They start calling from 6:30 am, from the Thursday before the Sunday Launch, so...if this time the Launch is on Saturday; do the math
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
  13. jtlapp's Avatar
    Posts
    359 Posts
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    #73  
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    At 6 am not pm
    Hmmm? I was referring to the potential launch party Friday night. The instant it becomes available would then be 6pm, and you'd have until 8pm to get it.
  14.    #74  
    Quote Originally Posted by georges326 View Post
    @pogeypetey

    Our company(small medical practice) is a Business Premier Customer, but does not have an e-mail addy. Do you think our notification will come by snail mail? or not at all?

    Thanks for any info you can shed.

    george
    Buisnesses are always communicated with via mail and email. You should receive notification both ways. Also, most corp. accounts have an account manager. You may want to contact yours.
  15. #75  
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    At 6 am not pm
    Yeah, if they will in fact do this, i don't think they would only provide a 2 hour window from the sending of the notification email.

    otherwise, we would have a true "Spatula City" moment.
    I see pandas.
  16. #76  
    I just spoke to someone in a CT store about the email that may come on the 4th. They stated that they WILL send an email, BUT they will NOT be offering it to premiere customers a day early. I hope the OP is right.
  17. #77  
    pogeypetey,


    Are you still feeling confident about Premier members getting an invite on Thursday? I just spoke with someone in Executive & Regulatory Services and she changed her tune from our last conversation.

    Previously she told me there would be an e-mail like the Instinct release inviting people to grab it a day early. Today she called and told me there were people randomly selected for launch parties and if I had not already received an e-mail then I would have to wait until Saturday.

    Just curious your thoughts since you seem to have some inside knowledge.

    jayhay
  18. #78  
    Quote Originally Posted by jtlapp View Post
    Looking over the requirements for being a Premier customer, it appears that virtually every existing customer would be one. Just satisfy any of the following:

    * Any individual with 3 consecutive months at $69.99 or more per month.
    * Any minute-sharing plan with 3 consecutive months at $99.99 or more per month.
    * Been with Sprint wireless for 10 years.
    Not exactly, as I found out last week after many frustrating calls to J.D. Power's finest (incl. retentions).

    It turns out that Sprint most likely doesn't think they have any individual customers that have been with them for 10 years. It appears that when they started migrating users to their new systems after the Nextel merger that the "start date" got reset. So, finding a customer in their system prior to 2003 is gonna be difficult.

    It took Sprint-generated emails from 1998 to convince them to file paper-based forms to get me in the program. As it turns out, I may not be in the program until the 8th. Ugh.
    Gregg Ginsberg, P-CLP
    http://www.ginsberg.org
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by jayhay312 View Post
    pogeypetey,


    Are you still feeling confident about Premier members getting an invite on Thursday? I just spoke with someone in Executive & Regulatory Services and she changed her tune from our last conversation.

    Previously she told me there would be an e-mail like the Instinct release inviting people to grab it a day early. Today she called and told me there were people randomly selected for launch parties and if I had not already received an e-mail then I would have to wait until Saturday.

    Just curious your thoughts since you seem to have some inside knowledge.

    jayhay

    I too am going to change what I've heard as well. Sprint had a conference call today to stores... what it sounded like was, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES were phones to be sold prior to 6/6... nothing was coming for Premier Members ala Instinct for early purchase. This has been told to me by several sources now... what a way for Sprint to drop the ball on this one and completely "lie" in a press release if this is the case.
  20. #80  
    this is false advertising if they don't honor it!

    First to Know/First to Buy: Longstanding customers get an exclusive first peek at new products and services such as the upcoming Palm Pre™, and then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available.

    http://newsreleases.sprint.com/phoen...oom&ID=1250915
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions