Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 9141516171819202122 LastLast
    I just called a local sprint corp store. He said they were opening up at 10AM. Then i mentioned the email and he said print down the email and bring it to the store and they will assist me.

I plan on calling the stores closer to me today to see if they say the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by suadeo View Post
    I just called a local sprint corp store. He said they were opening up at 10AM. Then i mentioned the email and he said print down the email and bring it to the store and they will assist me.

I plan on calling the stores closer to me today to see if they say the same thing.
    Bring it in when? Right now? Tomorrow at 8?
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    Bring it in when? Right now? Tomorrow at 8?
    From what I gathered, tomorrow at 8am. Seems like they are telling anyone that calls 10am unless you mention the email.
  4.    #364  
    Not exactly a Friday release, but it does mean that I do not have to show up at 4:00 am

I have a super busy day tomorrow so any earlier might just kill me.
    Haven't received mine yet and I am eastern time.
    I called 2 stores and both said 10am, when I mentioned the Email they both then said 8am am and when I asked both said they will only sell to Premiere customers confirmed in the system from 8-10 .No exceptions. Geez this is gonna be a mess tomorrow morning. Sprint is making a royal mess of this.
    No joy, yet!!! We get Premier e-mails and snail mail stuff but it is now 11:34 PST and no notifications.
  8.    #368  
    By the way, I am getting the Pre for free...

Total Due -$585.37 Pay By June 26 View latest bill

I made a deal about a month ago to get the Palm Treo Pro because I decided I couldn't wait on the Pre. Then they announced the release date on my 23rd day of the 30 day return policy. I promtly took my Pro back and now have a very handy credit.

My wife would never have understood 600 dollars on a phone.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
    Haven't received mine yet and I am eastern time.
    me either.
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    I called 2 stores and both said 10am, when I mentioned the Email they both then said 8am am and when I asked both said they will only sell to Premiere customers confirmed in the system from 8-10 .No exceptions. Geez this is gonna be a mess tomorrow morning. Sprint is making a royal mess of this.
    Yea, I am going to call again and ask about the premiere thing. This seems like a mess in the works. I also @replied sprint on twitter to see if they would reply. Nothing yet.

I may print down the email and run to the store down the street to ask them in person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Yeah... I know. It's PRPRPR $trying$ $to$ $cover$ $up$ $they$ $didn$'$t$ $come$ $through$ $for$ $S$|$P$.
    The specific store I mention though has been saying 10am all week, so I think I should be good there. Hopefully though, no matter what store we go to, we'll all get one.
    From talking with a non-corporate store manager, who called his regional Sprint rep with me standing there, this only applies to Sprint Corporate stores. Therefore, the third-party stores aren't participating in the Premier email thing. Also, third party stores cannot bill the phone to your account, even if you're eligible. Neither can Best Buy or Radio Shack. In order for them to bill the phones, they have to do a Direct Ship. Therefore, Bill-to-Account = Sprint Corporate Store.

Still haven't received my email. I'm thinking this is a regional thing (based on account zip code or zip code you entered on the Pre site).
    Yep, looks like the emails are out, I just got mine too!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    The specific store I mention though has been saying 10am all week, so I think I should be good there. Hopefully though, no matter what store we go to, we'll all get one.
    i hope so!
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    I'm premier and registered but I havent received any emails either.
    Just talked to two corporate stores and they're opening at 8am for everyone...no special "Premier" window. Looks like what my third-party guys said was right...his Sprint rep told him that the Premier 8am-10am thing was a regional thing. Looks like if you're in those regions, you get your Premier perks at 8am. Otherwise, we Premier folks gotta' fight like the rest...

BTW, I'm in Austin, TX and haven't received any emails, Premier or not...
    dang sucks to write in a dumbkeyboard I am at the mall but trying to keep up with the news i may have to go to the apple store to use a mac
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Just got an email and you all will be bummed.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Hey guys,
    At least in my region (central ohio) this premier email means nothing. I just got it and got really excited and I called my local sprint stores, and they've all been telling everyone 8am, and premiere's aren't getting any special dibs. Wow sprint way to make a fake email pretend like we have special privilege to get the phone earlier.

I AM PISSED!
  20.    #380  
    Quote Originally Posted by homerlanza View Post
    Just got an email and you all will be bummed.
    lol... have you not read any of the posts...