Page 18 of 22 FirstFirst ... 813141516171819202122 LastLast
    I have went to multiple different stores, they all say they are opening at 8 am. Not one has told me you have to be Premier to purchase. It is first come, first serve.

The Premier emails are worthless.
    Hahaha, everyone got played.

Premier members AND non-Premier members both got this email.

The non-Premiers got a Gray one without S|P mentioning. Hehehe... too funny.
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    You may be the only one there anyway. What exactly is sprint thinking with these emails? Sure, we may be gaga over the phone but for the uninformed then putting down $300 + 2yr Contract isn't something to be decided overnight.

And that's what's so confusing about this launch. Does anyone outside of the geek-world even know about this thing? Based on my friends/family/coworkers then they have no idea what a Pre is and some random email isnt going to sell them.
    yeah and how many are ready to -

1. switch phones? date?
    2. switch carriers? ETF?
    3. renew contract?
    4. get up at 7am Sat?
    5. spend $500+ out of contract?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    I hope the Pre survived the car fire
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    This guy's wearing a suit, and I HIGHLY doubt he has an e-mail address....

it's the quality of the suit and the grooming that are important.
    BTW i still have not received an email.
    Quote Originally Posted by wahhaj View Post
    Confirmed got my email.

What bugs me about this email is the wording "As a selected Sprint Premier customer..."

What exactly does "selected" mean here? Does it mean that only certain S|P customers will get the email and can purchase early?

You know, I'm not one to think that I'm entitled to anything other than what someone else agrees to. When someone tells me they're going to do something, though, I do expect them to follow through. This is particularly true for companies that I do business with.

So, I'm starting to get a little bothered by this whole thing. I'll be quite upset if only "some" S|P customers are invited to buy early. Grrr, waiting for that email.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    me either. I doubt Imaslave has either.
    Me neither! I wonder why. I planned on going to Best Buy anyway...although it is slightly bothersome that I am a S|P customer and I also signed up on the site and have received nothing.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    Hahaha, everyone got played.

Premier members AND non-Premier members both got this email.

The non-Premiers got a Gray one without S|P mentioning. Hehehe... too funny.
    Well, as I said, my closest Sprint corporate store specifically said 10am, but when I asked about the email said they would open at 8am for Premier.

They were going to be my second option when they said they were opening at 10am, but now I think they've moved up to my first option.
    I never recieved one either but the store i called said thye are going to check the system to make sure everyone between 8-10 is a premiere customer, no email needed.
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    No email here yet either. I registered two different lines with two different email accounts and nothing.

I do have an 8:00 appointment that I made at a 3rd party store. The manager knew I was premier and gave me an 8:00 appointment. Would not give the slightest indication of how many they have or if he anticipated lines.

He did say that Sprint would take care of Premier customers. Of course after that he said something like he would throw in a free accessory if he had to order me one. So take that worth a grain of salt.
    fyi - MS Paint--->Menu--->Invert Colors = Print without killing your Toner
    Gekko, will you send me a copy of that yo?
    I just got two copies of the email.

One was for the premier address I registered. The other was to an old address I registered with Palm or Sprint. So I think they are sending these out to every email address they have.
    KA1
    Visor Deluxe->Visor Prism/Digital Link->Treo 650->Treo 700p->Pre->GSM Unlocked Pre 2 (wifi only)->FrankenPre + Touchpad 32 ->+ Touchpad 4G ATT + ATT Pre3 + 64 White Touchpad... bliss.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Well, as I said, my closest Sprint corporate store specifically said 10am, but when I asked about the email said they would open at 8am for Premier.

They were going to be my second option when they said they were opening at 10am, but now I think they've moved up to my first option.
    Yeah... I know. It's PRPRPR $trying$ $to$ $cover$ $up$ $they$ $didn$'$t$ $come$ $through$ $for$ $S$|$P$.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Got my note at noon today.

But I get to sleep in tomorrow! They are sending me a free demo from Sprint! YEA!
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    [Q*OTE=Reminiz;1638781]me either. I do*bt Imaslave has either. :*ry:[/Q*OTE]

Got mine. 12:10pm ctl time. Same as above with Premier BS on it. Meaningless.

BTW...the Chicago LaSalle St store is doing an "event" after 4p this eve. Couldn't scam my way in...and I'm in the freakin' media. (I know...that's probably why I couldn't get in!!)

They're not open Sat, so I'll try the one about 100 ft from my front door.

I DID have the guy on LaSalle tell me that I couldn't separate my EAS/Microsoft corporate mail from my AOL/GMAIL/etc accounts....that it'll sync em all....with no option not to. I think he's full of crap.

bj
    Quote Originally Posted by andyd93 View Post
    Got my note at noon today.

But I get to sleep in tomorrow! They are sending me a free demo from Sprint! YEA!
    Dude, NICE. Congrats = ) How'd you swing that?