Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71213141516171819202122 LastLast
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    well the beauty is that my Sprint store is telling everyone 10am - including me.
    So what are you going to do when you get your e-mail for 8am?

This is way too stressful for a phone, lol!
    Last edited by domer; 06/05/2009 at 12:42 PM. Reason: spelling
    Quote Originally Posted by domer View Post
    This is way to stressful for a phone, lol!
    too*
    Still no email
    As a follow-up to my earlier post, I just called a local Sprint corporate store, and they did in fact say they would open at 8am.....for everyone. I told them about my e-mail, and they said that they would NOT have separate lines for Premier customers. First come, first serve at 8am.

I have gotten this form two local Sprint stores.

WTH?

Maybe Sprint is allowing the individual store make the call as to whether they honor Premier customers?
    The email only says "be among the first"...
    Confirmed got my email.

Yeah, I called up the corporate store closest to me and asked when they were opening, and was told 10am. I then mentioned that I had gotten an email saying "some stores would be opening at 8am for Premier customers" and the person went to check with his manager before confirming that yes they were. If you're being told 10 and you're a Premier customer, it doesn't hurt to ask.
    WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

quoted for truth.

well i am printing one of these emails and heading to the Sprint Store around 7:45am and demanding my PRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they keep telling everyone 10am! i'll be the only one there!!!!!!!!!

the dumb chick in the store tells me "now in order to buy the phone, you must have a valid email address." i was ready to say - "B---- it's 2009, look at me, look at this suit, do you really THINK i don't already have that covered?????????"
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    well i am printing one of these emails and heading to the Sprint Store around 7:45am and demanding my PRE!!!!!!!!!!!!! i hope they keep telling everyone 10am! i'll be the only one there!!!!!!!!!

the dumb chick in the store tells me "now in order to buy the phone, you must have a valid email address." i was ready to say - "B---- it's 2009, look at me, look at this suit, do you really THINK i don't already have that covered?????????"
    Have you received your e-mail yet?
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    @ Celsian: good catch!

@ crawform: I know, I hate that wording!

@ Gekko: I can see it now, you get in at 8am, purchase your phone, and are chased down the street by the non S|P masses!

Oh man, this whole thing has me so on edge I'm using exclamation points on everything! Do'h!.....D'oh again! (Obviously a vicious circle)
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    Have you received your e-mail yet?
    no but i will be showing up with wahhaj's email!!!

damn that's going to take a lot of printer ink! i guess i can shrink it and change print settings???
    comparing to the large number of non premier customers. premier are small number of people.

i can't imagine sprint would sacrifice large numer for small number.

yes. we 'know the time'. yes. we update 12 mo. instead of 22 mo. thats all we get.

8-10am premier pre-sale? highly unlikely.

This guy's wearing a suit, and I HIGHLY doubt he has an e-mail address....

Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    You may be the only one there anyway. What exactly is sprint thinking with these emails? Sure, we may be gaga over the phone but for the uninformed then putting down $300 + 2yr Contract isn't something to be decided overnight.

And that's what's so confusing about this launch. Does anyone outside of the geek-world even know about this thing? Based on my friends/family/coworkers then they have no idea what a Pre is and some random email isnt going to sell them.
    I might have to bum an email off someone.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I might have to bum an email off someone.
    +1

PS, is anyone else getting tired of mashing F5? I feel like I'm 14 again and playing Street Fighter or Mortal Combat at Family Fun Center...
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    This guy's wearing a suit, and I HIGHLY doubt he has an e-mail address....

actually...that guy looks like he invented email.
    @ Celsian: good catch!

@ crawform: I know, I hate that wording!

@ Gekko: I can see it now, you get in at 8am, purchase your phone, and are chased down the street by the non S|P masses!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    no but i will be showing up with wahhaj's email!!!

damn that's going to take a lot of printer ink! i guess i can shrink it and change print settings???
    I might have to do the same if my e-mail doesn't come in the next few hours.

Can someone actually link the URL?
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    +1

PS, is anyone else getting tired of mashing F5?
    +1