Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    (frantically hitting SEND/RCV email button)
    > Snd/Rcv Button
    WTF i didn't get one yet? maybe i pissed off Hesse and he banned me from the list??????
    WTF i didn't get one yet? maybe i pissed off Hesse and he banned me from the list??????
    You and me both!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    I didn't get one yet either -_-

I will wait, berrrry patiently....
    Just got the email saying they'd open at 8am. Called the store and the guy told me "it's 10am unless otherwise notified." So I let him know I had the email, and he just let me know that I'd just need to print out the email and I'd be good to go.

However, he did say that it'd be fine if I'm a Premier Customer. Couldn't find anything on the email that says that...since i'll be a new customer, do you think it matters?
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    > Snd/Rcv Button
    what do you mean? i'm using Comcast POP with Outlook Express! 1998 technology, baby!!!

the PRE PUSH will be my impetus to switch to GMAIL IMAP.
    Maybe they send the email to everyone and lead premier customers to think they'll be open only to them. The language says, "so you can be among the first to own . . . " I'm a lawyer and they could get away with this.

Specifically, they are opening early to let Premier and those who REGISTERED online to get early access. That would be DASTARDLY, but legal.
    what do you mean? i'm using Comcast POP with Outlook Express! 1998 technology, baby!!!

the PRE PUSH will be my impetus to switch to GMAIL IMAP.
    1998? SHUT UP! You're so lucky = P
    I signed up for a GMail account when it first came out, but I didn't start using heavily until January when I saw how awesome IMAP is. Mix IMAP with Push and lol, e-mail is almost as fun as instant messenger!
    Where is my email? I'm all paranoid now and checking my gmail spam folder as well
    my guess is that it's a scattered send. the mass email server/software shoots them out in packets so as to not blow up the system. my question is why not do this at 2am-6am??? why wait until peak time mid-day???????
    I'm not even a Sprint customer yet and I have mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    1998? SHUT UP! You're so lucky = P
    I signed up for a GMail account when it first came out, but I didn't start using heavily until January when I saw how awesome IMAP is. Mix IMAP with Push and lol, e-mail is almost as fun as instant messenger!
    what interface are you using with Gmail? just the Gmail site?
    my guess is that it's a scattered send. the mass email server/software shoots them out in packets so as to not blow up the system. my question is why not do this at 2am-6am??? why wait until peak time mid-day???????
    By this time of day everyone has checked their overnight e-mail and deleted all the spam trash that came through over the night, now e-mails trickle in one at a time. An e-mail that comes in mid-day is much less likely to be overlooked than an e-mail that comes in over night with a bunch of spam.
    what interface are you using with Gmail? just the Gmail site?
    For now, but it's only because I'm a network tech that moves between three different sites. I have it set-up on my Treo 700wx, but it won't push to my wx and I don't have the patience to hit send/receive and then wait.
    Global Posts
    806 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Where is my email? I'm all paranoid now and checking my gmail spam folder as well
    You don't need the email. Just show up at 8.
    Yippee! Email has arrived! 12:09 pm (Central) now just need to get the gas mask and stink bomb!
    I see pandas.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by domer View Post
    OMG, just when I thought I wasn't getting the e-mail, it just came through!
    As a follow-up to my earlier post, I just called a local Sprint corporate store, and they did in fact say they would open at 8am.....for everyone. I told them about my e-mail, and they said that they would NOT have separate lines for Premier customers. First come, first serve at 8am.

I have gotten this form two local Sprint stores.

WTH?

Maybe Sprint is allowing the individual store make the call as to whether they honor Premier customers?
    well the beauty is that my Sprint store is telling everyone 10am - including me.
    well the beauty is that my Sprint store is telling everyone 10am - including me.
    My city is especially strict about giving out any info too. Just say, "HOW DARRRRE YOU LIE TO ME!? When I get there tomorrow at 8AM and you're all smiles with the door open I'm going to punch you... IN THE FACE!"
    Just spoke to the Woodbridge store and they now admitted it since I told them about the Email. They said ONLY premiere Customers 8-10 am then everyone else from 10 on. AND I asked do I need to bring the Email and she said NO , we will check everyones status in the system.