Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 51011121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    nothing yet in my inbox, now everytime I've called my local corp store they say they are opening at 10 on saturday. Are all Sprint corp stores doing this or possibly only some?
    10am is the cover story for the non-Premiers, silly.
    Just got the email, too bad i dont see anything but the terms at the bottom, since its on mobile email.
    Just got the email to but I just went in a spoke to my local Sprint store about an hour ago and they said they were opening at 8 regardless. It is however not a corparate store and is in a small town so idk....They just told me to be there at 7:30
    I wonder why the hell I haven't received me email. Kind of annoying!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    If you get the email can you also indicate your location because maybe this whole thing is regional. For smaller towns then they have special 8AM hours for Premiere invitees, but in a larger area (LA/OC) then 8AM is for everyone so they don't send us anything.

Sprint really isn't making it easy for people to stay loyal to them.
    I'm in San Jose, CA and just got the email. We are certainly BIG as cities go. They better not be open to everyone after sending me this email. I still think it will be a mess, but now I can hold their feet to the fire if they let ANYONE not Premier buy before me.

I'd go to a corporate store to ensure they follow the policies.
    Quote Originally Posted by snoopb View Post
    Got the email. Not a Sprint customer and it doesn't say anything about needing to be a premiere customer. It just says they're opening early (8AM) and, apparently, anyone can buy it at those hours.
    The subject line doesnt say " Premier customers: The Palm Pre is finally here!" ?
  7. DDD
    I'm not a Premier customer (Sero) and I just got the email also. I did sign up online to be notified. So, it does look like it is just a notification.
    Also Known as 3_D
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    nothing yet in my inbox, now everytime I've called my local corp store they say they are opening at 10 on saturday. Are all Sprint corp stores doing this or possibly only some?

The corp store in my town is opening up at 8am. (regular hours are 9a - 9p)> but they havent said anything about getting it at 8am only if you are premier customer.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    OMG, just when I thought I wasn't getting the e-mail, it just came through!

My guess is that Premier people aren't getting any "special" treatment, officially... Just being told to come in 2 hours earlier than the general public. But I can't imagine them turning away non-premier customers who do show up at 8. By telling people 10am, it just gives the Premier a little headstart.
    I'm not wasting all that black ink!

I didn't get the e-mail yet either, but it sounds like we won't need it.
    Palm Vx -> Treo 600 -> Treo 700p -> Centro -> Pre (Launch Phone 06/06/09) -> AT&T Pre Plus with Sprint EVDO swap -> Samsung Epic 4G w/ Froyo
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Just got my email as I was reading this thread, wondering "where's my email?" then *ding* I got my golden ticket!
    I didn't get an email from Sprint yet, but I did just get one from the Nephew of the King of North Korea. He is an escaped political prisoner who has 500 million dollars in a private account that he needs to get out of the country. All I have to do is give him my bank routing numbers and I'll get to keep 10% of the amount he transfers. Looks like I'll be rich and just buy the $900 Pre on Ebay... Woo Hoo!
    Quote Originally Posted by swan View Post
    The subject line doesnt say " Premier customers: The Palm Pre is finally here!" ?
    Nope. Here's the subject line:

The Palm Pre is finally here! Doors open at 8 AM June 6

For the record, I'm in San Diego.
    I didn't get a Premier email. But I did get a Sprint Premier customer mailing for the Pre. It does state that I am a Premier customer since 1999 on one of my lines.

So if any of you got a Pemier mailing sent to you about the Pre, I would suggest bringing the mailing with you to the Sprint store.......

Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyGrail View Post
    I didn't get an email from Sprint yet, but I did just get one from the Nephew of the King of North Korea. He is an escaped political prisoner who has 500 million dollars in a private account that he needs to get out of the country. All I have to do is give him my bank routing numbers and I'll get to keep 10% of the amount he transfers. Looks like I'll be rich and just buy the $900 Pre on Ebay... Woo Hoo!
    argh this suspense is killing me i keep checking my spam folder in case it got thrown in there.
    (frantically hitting SEND/RCV email button)
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I wonder why the hell I haven't received me email. Kind of annoying!
    me either. And I probably registered 5-6x on the site.
    Just got mine.