Page 14 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Giggity!
    Got my email too! 8-10 am...
    I just found out if I want first crack at the Pre 8AM tomorrow, I need this email, are you kidding me!?
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Just got the email:
    there's justice in the world!

THANKS!!!
    still waiting....
    So, in the email, nowhere does it say that you have to print out the email and give it to the store rep tomorrow???
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    I just found out if I want first crack at the Pre 8AM tomorrow, I need this email, are you kidding me!?
    Who did you hear that from?
    No the store person I spoke to said that they will check Pemiere Status when you buy it , on the system between 8-10 and not let anyone who doesnt have Premier Status buy it until 10. Emails can be copied so there no way to use a fake email. You need Premier Status to get it from 8-10.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    No the store person I spoek to said that they will check PRemiere Status when you buy it between 8-10 and not let anyone who doesnt have Premier Status buy it until 10. Emails can be copied so there no way to use a fake email. You need Premier Status to get it from 8-10.
    that's what I was just thinking, someone forward me the e-mail.

But unless they have some type of bar code in the e-mail, then there is no way to track it.
    No the store person I spoke to said that they will check Pemiere Status when you buy it , on the system between 8-10 and not let anyone who doesnt have Premier Status buy it until 10. Emails can be copied so there no way to use a fake email. You need Premier Status to get it from 8-10.
    Nice!
    this is good news! Out of the way, you SOBs!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyGrail View Post
    Who did you hear that from?
    Local corp store rep told me I need to be there with email printout.
    Yeah if someone got it just post it for anyone Premier Memeber who might not be set up to recieve emails. They will check it at the Store in your account so no biggie.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    If you get the email can you also indicate your location because maybe this whole thing is regional. For smaller towns then they have special 8AM hours for Premiere invitees, but in a larger area (LA/OC) then 8AM is for everyone so they don't send us anything.

Sprint really isn't making it easy for people to stay loyal to them.
    Woooot! Just got my email... 8am, suckas!
    Just got the e-mail too. It doesn't say anything about needing to bring a copy or direct you to a particular location. Seemingly it's just notification that the Pre will be available tomorrow at 8am.
    hmmm, i'd love an email
    Quote Originally Posted by Urkel View Post
    If you get the email can you also indicate your location because maybe this whole thing is regional. For smaller towns then they have special 8AM hours for Premiere invitees, but in a larger area (LA/OC) then 8AM is for everyone so they don't send us anything.

Sprint really isn't making it easy for people to stay loyal to them.
    The way it's written it seems like it's more of a heads up to me.

And, if we're truly supposed to print the email and bring it to the store, why are there not instructions to that effect? Many people who may get this don't read these boards or call their stores ahead of time.

How would they otherwise know to print it if it isn't indicated in the email?
    nothing yet in my inbox, now everytime I've called my local corp store they say they are opening at 10 on saturday. Are all Sprint corp stores doing this or possibly only some?
    Got the email. Not a Sprint customer and it doesn't say anything about needing to be a premiere customer. It just says they're opening early (8AM) and, apparently, anyone can buy it at those hours.