Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    @ Loondog
    Nothing on that link
    Try this one
    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

Edit: the red square is by me BTW
    Last edited by Loondog; 06/04/2009 at 09:45 PM.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Pre Early? Special Discounts? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Check this out:

Premier Customer

Just slightly sarcastic...

fromSprint Connection <sprint@sprint.delivery.net>
    reply-tosprint@sprint.delivery.net

topogeypetey@gmail.com

dateThu, Jun 4, 2009 at 7:09 PM
    subjectJune Sprint Connection: Hot summer news for your connected life
    mailed-bysprint.delivery.net
    signed-bysprint.delivery.net
    Your phone number is showing on that. You might want to black it out.
    The value of knowledge is not in its possession, but in its use.
    Quote Originally Posted by reverendrhino View Post
    Got my email today:

Dear Premier Customer,

Due to the overwhelming response to attend the Palm Pre Launch Party, we regret that we are unable to accommodate your attendance.* However, please watch for an email from us on Friday with the inside scoop on how you can be among the first to buy on June 6th.* Thank you for your interest in the Palm Pre and we hope to see you at future Sprint events in your area.*

Sincerely,
    The Sprint Premier Team

Oh well...let's see what I get tomorrow!
    How are people getting this email????? I've signed up for everything, and got nothing!
    Quote Originally Posted by WizardHowl View Post
    How are people getting this email????? I've signed up for everything, and got nothing!
    i think they emailed Sprint asking WTF is going on. response is "be patient - something is coming." so be patient - something is coming.
    Meh... I wish I am proven wrong, but I doubt Sprint is going to WOW us somehow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Loondog View Post
    Try this one
    Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter

Edit: the red square is by me BTW
    No Premier Status for you
    Oh well, I'm Premier and have not receive anything to buy the Pre early
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i think they emailed Sprint asking WTF is going on. response is "be patient - something is coming." so be patient - something is coming.
    Do you think we should email sprint? I wonder if only the people that complained are getting something.
    I talked to Sprint last week & said they'd put me on the list...for the same reason, I never got an email. So, just a bit ago I got that email.
    Do you think we should email sprint? I wonder if only the people that complained are getting something.
    no it's probably too late now anyway. the important thing is that you signed up weeks/months ago for the email alert.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by STARGATE View Post
    No Premier Status for you
    Oh well, I'm Premier and have not receive anything to buy the Pre early
    I am thinking that I should be Premier...haven't had the chance to look back on bills...etc to see what my continuous balance has been and for how long. I have been a customer since 2000. I do know my balance for some time now has been $100+ a month.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter
    no it's probably too late now anyway. the important thing is that you signed up weeks/months ago for the email alert.
    I did do that, except the link I followed from the premier page took me to the same general link everyone else uses to sign up for email notification. Did you have the same experience?
    I did do that, except the link I followed from the premier page took me to the same general link everyone else uses to sign up for email notification. Did you have the same experience?
    yes there is no special premier link.
    LOL ... You're funny Gekko.
    Now maybe just maybe this is making sense. I got told by more then 1 store that I will need my Premier Customer email with me Saturday to get the Pre OR I will have to wait in line. I kept asking what email and two stores said the same thing. "Wait for it" . I was sure that it was bogus and still think it is. Guess we will find out tomorrow.
    Last edited by VaccPalm; 06/04/2009 at 10:25 PM.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Dudes chill, if the email comes. I am sure someone will be nice enough to post it here. Print it, photo shop it, use it and get the Pre early. If this actually comes true.
  16.    #236  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukiyaki View Post
    Your phone number is showing on that. You might want to black it out.
    Crap... guess I will be changing my phone number.
    Not sure you can use someones email only because as soon as they called up your account , they would see your not a Premeir Member ( Assuming this is for Premiere Memebers like is being said.)
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Sprint employees aint smart enough to figure it out. Also, some Premier customers on here want get the email and could use it.
    Interesting , I just got an email from Sprint . Mine is a little different.

Thank you for contacting Sprint regarding the pre-order for Palm Pre
    handset. We really appreciate your interest in our new products.

We have been encouraging our Premier customers like you to pre-register
    so they're sure to hear about the Palm Pre launch and availability.
    Please go to sprint.com/pre to pre-register anytime before June 4 and
    keep an eye on your email for more news in the days leading up to the
    launch. It is the best option since it does not require any pre order

You may also want to know upgrade eligibility for the phones on your
    account. Since you are a Premier customer, the primary line on your
    account is eligible for an early upgrade every 12 months. All others are
    eligible at 22 months.

I have forwarded your contact details to the department dealing with the
    event. There are only 10 stores nationwide hosting these events. So
    they'll need to see if there's one near you. If there is, you'll be
    added to the "wait list" and contacted via email if a space opens up. If
    there isn't a store near you, you'll be contacted with that information
    as well.

It is wonderful to get these enquiries from our premier customers.
    11:29:09 PM John H Kleschinsky I read in a press release the following: "First to Know/First to Buy: Longstanding customers get an exclusive first peek at new products and services such as the upcoming Palm Pre™, and then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available. "
    11:29:42 PM Recole C I will be happy to assist you with that today.
    11:36:17 PM Recole C The benefit of being a Premier Customer for this phone event is that in select areas premier customers were allowed to see the phone on June 5th. It is only in 10 stores nationwide so all Premier Customers weren't able to receive an invitation.
    11:37:21 PM John H Kleschinsky Right I appreciate the limited availability, but it doesn't explain the Premier news release: "then are among the first with opportunities to purchase when they become available. "
    11:38:15 PM John H Kleschinsky Now I know with the Instinct, Sprint did allow Premier members the ability to purchase early, so my question is: Why did Sprint get me all excited telling me I would be among the first to buy and then not follow through?
    11:40:17 PM Recole C I do apologize for any confusion in the matter. I understand it would have been better if it was stated that random Premier Customers from specific areas would be able to have access to the phone on June 5th. For the June 5th event, there are only going to be Premier Customers allowed. 11:40:36 PM John H Kleschinsky Recole you and I are on the same page.
    11:41:02 PM Recole C I can understand where you are coming from.
    11:41:19 PM John H Kleschinsky Well I appreciate that.
    11:41:32 PM Recole C So, I do apologize it wasn't done that way.
    11:41:52 PM John H Kleschinsky Thank you. That's all I needed to hear.
    11:42:37 PM Recole C It's no problem.

There you have it folks, an apology from Sprint... You're welcome.
    "In the field of observation, chance favors only the prepared mind." - Louis Pasteur

insert crapy old phone here (x3)->Sanyo 4920 -> Sanyo 8200 -> Moto Q -> Palm Pre