Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151621 ... LastLast
  1.    #201  
    Pre Early? Special Discounts? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Check this out:

Premier Customer

Just slightly sarcastic...

fromSprint Connection <sprint@sprint.delivery.net>
    reply-tosprint@sprint.delivery.net

topogeypetey@gmail.com

dateThu, Jun 4, 2009 at 7:09 PM
    subjectJune Sprint Connection: Hot summer news for your connected life
    mailed-bysprint.delivery.net
    signed-bysprint.delivery.net
    Last edited by pogeypre; 06/04/2009 at 08:44 PM. Reason: Making sure people catch the sarcasm...
    Quote Originally Posted by pogeypetey View Post
    Pre Early? Special Discounts? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Check this out:

Premier Customer
    WTF
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    I see nothing about pre Pre action
    Hey Pogey

Got the same Premier Sprint Connection e-mail except ours is the business one and just nothing connecting the Pre with being a Premier customer of any kind.
  5.    #205  
    I couldn't get it to post pictures unless they were somewhere else on the Internet. Shameless plug... maybe.
  6.    #206  
    EIther way... they said I would get an email, and I did. LOL... just not what I expected.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    Someone should photoshop some nice emails that look like they are from Sprint and for Sprint Premier Customers to receive the phone early.

I honestly believe that most of the "not to bright" Sprint Employees would believe it and sell the phone early. I talked to three managers of corporate stores today and not one of them truly acted like they knew what was going on. I don't mean they were secretive. They were plain dumbfounded.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    I just got the same e mail as pogeypetey did , nothing about the bloody Pre.
    Just got this "gift" from Sprint when I emailed customer care for an invite to the Georgia launch party:

"Dear Premier Customer,

Due to the overwhelming response to attend the Palm Pre Launch Party, we regret that we are unable to accommodate your attendance request. However, please watch for an email from us on Friday with the inside scoop on how you can be among the first to buy on June 6th. Thank you for your interest in the Palm Pre and we hope to see you at future Sprint events in your area.

Sincerely,
    The Sprint Premier Team"
    Quote Originally Posted by mikah912 View Post
    Just got this "gift" from Sprint when I emailed customer care for an invite to the Georgia launch party:

"Dear Premier Customer,

Due to the overwhelming response to attend the Palm Pre Launch Party, we regret that we are unable to accommodate your attendance request. However, please watch for an email from us on Friday with the inside scoop on how you can be among the first to buy on June 6th. Thank you for your interest in the Palm Pre and we hope to see you at future Sprint events in your area.

Sincerely,
    The Sprint Premier Team"
    best news i've heard all day! confirms the 8am-10am Sat Premier-Only single bullet theory.
    It is starting to look like stores are opening at 8am, and employees have been saying that all along since that's what time they are scheduled to work.

And it's starting to look like, possibly, Premier customers may be allowed in at 8am, while others who are not Premier may not be allowed in at that time. Honestly, that kind of makes sense, if Sprint store employees knew they are opening at 8, but didn't know that they're only opening for Premier customers.
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    I got the same email as pogeypetey also but with no S|P logo (marked with a red square) - looks like I am not premier

http://web3.twitpic.com/img/11160369...87ee1-full.jpg
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Palm Pre (x2 referb)
    Twitter
    @ Loondog
    Nothing on that link
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    I got the same e-mail. I stopped by the store today to see whats up for tomorrow, they said everything is back to normal from hours and no Pre Party.LAME! No hint of its a joke, or trying to keep it on the downlow, in fact they didn't even have a touchstone out and available to sell...they have them in the back, I offered to pay for it....its not the phone. but no go. Pre stuff is on lock down...btw this sales rep kept trying to sell me into the instinct saying its better than an iphone! LAMER... Guess it'll be @ least 10:30am before I have mine own. Even though 3 weeks ago I set an appointment for 8:10 Am with the store manager....LAMEST.
    sounds like you guys are all opted in to those nonsense marketing mailings. i opted out of all that crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by pullbangdead View Post
    It is starting to look like stores are opening at 8am, and employees have been saying that all along since that's what time they are scheduled to work.

And it's starting to look like, possibly, Premier customers may be allowed in at 8am, while others who are not Premier may not be allowed in at that time. Honestly, that kind of makes sense, if Sprint store employees knew they are opening at 8, but didn't know that they're only opening for Premier customers.
    i hope they have a strict velvet rope policy!

do not disturb the sexy!
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i hope they have a strict velvet rope policy!

do not disturb the sexy!
    "Don't disturb the sexy!"

LMAO!!!
    Got my email today:

Dear Premier Customer,

Due to the overwhelming response to attend the Palm Pre Launch Party, we regret that we are unable to accommodate your attendance.* However, please watch for an email from us on Friday with the inside scoop on how you can be among the first to buy on June 6th.* Thank you for your interest in the Palm Pre and we hope to see you at future Sprint events in your area.*

Sincerely,
    The Sprint Premier Team

Oh well...let's see what I get tomorrow!
    Hahahaha lol....
    do not disturb the sexy!
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif