Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    LOL
    Unbelievable. Of course, if I didn't have a job, a family, a church, or anything else to occupy my time, camping outside a Sprint store for 5 days might start to look pretty tempting.
    Palm III-->Handspring Visor-->Sony Clie PEG-NR70-->no PDA -->Palm Treo 755p-->Palm Pre-->HP Veer
    My Sprint store told me they would have plenty. I'm going to be sleeping in my bed this week.
  4.    #5  
    haha I know this is insane.
    I wonder what his sign says.
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by jbg7474 View Post
    Unbelievable. Of course, if I didn't have a job, a family, a church, or anything else to occupy my time, camping outside a Sprint store for 5 days might start to look pretty tempting.
    Oh hell no. My plan is to pay everyone behind me in line an increasing amount depending on how long they've been there so I can have their spot in line. And of course I'll bring Donuts too.
    Developer must watch videos by Douglas Crockford of Yahoo:
    The JavaScript Programming Language part 1/4
    Theory of the DOM 1/3
    Advanced JavaScript 1/3
    I'm sorry but some people have no life. I don't mean this to be obnoxious but come on, he's waiting based off of rumors. If you Google TinyComb you can read more about it. He said he's been unhappy with his Sprint service and that he will be the first to get one because he heard each spot was only getting 4 phones. Again these are all rumors, who knows how many each store will end up with. He must not have a life at all to be waiting in line like that I'm sorry to say, it's Monday they go on sale Saturday. Come on, I'm going to laugh when people show up the day of the launch walk in get there's and walk out.
    The hilarious part is that isn't even a real Sprint store-- It's a reseller. Doubtful they'll even have one on Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    It says "FIRST".
    I bet that guy is getting paid to get in 'line' this early. I mean really, 5 days early? that is Fkin ridiculous. Did this guy take vacation time time to get in line? Does he even have a job? if not, why the F is he in line waiting to spend $300+ without a job? I swear, if i dont get a pre because of jobless nerds, im gonna set this world on fire.

on the other hand, at least this fool is DEF gonna get a pre so, to each his own i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by pkirby11 View Post
    It says "FIRST".
    HAHA! Good one!
    LG TP 1100 -> Sanyo SCP-5150 -> LG PM-325 -> Nokia 1100 -> Motorola v557 -> Treo 755p -> HTC EVO 4G

Sprint customer since 2001
    Quote Originally Posted by EeZeEpEe View Post
    you can have my spot for food.
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    Quote Originally Posted by supervillain View Post
    I bet that guy is getting paid to get in 'line' this early.
    I'd bet you're right as well. Either that or he's doing it for the "What would you do for a Pre" contest.
    Interesting that the stencil on the door is "ACS" - I'm pretty sure ACS (Affiliated Computer Services) is still the "outsourcer of choice" for Sprint Customer Service. I was a supervisor at one of their Sprint call centers about 8-10 years ago. My hypothesis is that this isn't a pic of a store at all, but the entrance to an ACS call center. Perhaps this is a Sprint Customer Service rep arriving early for his shift?
    Last edited by Grim; 06/01/2009 at 01:31 PM.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Quote Originally Posted by pkirby11 View Post
    It says "FIRST".
    or "Shoot Me". Seriously, 5 days? Jesus, that's ridiculous. I will be camping over night probably, maybe even just early, early morning. Then again, my BestBuy is only getting 2. Go figure
    What would be funny is if he gets one and the thing is inop after finally getting home after 5 days of camping lol ....

I am a strange feeling its gonna be an interesting weekend starting friday night but 5 days early is alittle excessive ..
    I think he's homeless....
    Sorry but one loser waiting outside a Sprint store doesn't constitute a line.
    He also has NO idea how to do it right.

5 Days = 1/4oz marijuana, Cooler (food/beer), Mini Propane Grill, & a tent at the very least. noob.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast