Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    I am getting the 450 Everything Data, personally. I mean, simply everything is nice but looking back at my iPhone usage over the past six months, I average around 300 peak min. per month. The majority of my usage is mobile to mobile to the wife or night/weekend usage. My wife has a Nextel phone that is provided by her work so I can call her for free. Also, my wife gets a 15% discount through her job so she is getting the Pre in her name and our monthly plan should be around $59 before taxes. Not too shabby for unlimited 3G data, text, and picture messaging, not to mention Navigation and Sprint TV and 7pm nights!
    Last edited by jameskk; 06/01/2009 at 12:42 PM.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    I am told that you can't get a discount on the SE plans.
    There's not really many plans you can get. The minimum 450 or a family plan makes the most sense. The 99 plan if you got the need. Definitely get a discount with your employer or JOIN an organization that grants one.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by neile45 View Post
    I am told that you can't get a discount on the SE plans.
    No, the Simply Everything plan is already HIGHLY discounted. No EVP discounts apply.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    But you can get discounts on the $70 Everything Data plan.
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    But you can get discounts on the $70 Everything Data plan.
    Correct, there are no discounts on the SEP, but all other Everything Plans do qualify for discounts.
    You can also get discounts on the shared/family Simply Everything plans.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Everything Shared 1500 with a 25% discount through a credit union I belong to.
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    Everything data family plan works best for me specially with the employer discount.
    Quote Originally Posted by jameskk View Post
    I am getting the 450 Everything Data, personally. I mean, simply everything is nice but looking back at my iPhone usage over the past six months, I average around 300 peak min. per month. The majority of my usage is mobile to mobile to the wife or night/weekend usage. My wife has a Nextel phone that is provided by her work so I can call her for free. Also, my wife gets a 15% discount through her job so she is getting the Pre in her name and our monthly plan should be around $59 before taxes. Not too shabby for unlimited 3G data, text, and picture messaging, not to mention Navigation and Sprint TV and 7pm nights!
    I Will be getting the same plan. I also will be getting a 15% discount because I am a student. I think I am going to go ahead and get the $7 insurance add on. According to my calculations that will be roughly $72 a month for an insuranced Pre!
    Can't wait for the updates!!
    I'm going to have to go with the Simply Everything. I use around 1k a minutes a month but 4 or 5 months a year I end up using 1600-2000 in a month. Also since I'm currently on AT&T I lose my Unity plan which was awesome since it includes Landlines and AT&T Mobile calls, significantly reducing my anytime minutes needed.

Despite all the positive posts here on Sprint plans I actually found them to have the least favorable plans for me and my group (keeping my family lines on AT&T). Sure IF you fit the bill Sprint is cheaper but most people don't need data on all 5 lines and unlimited texts. AT&T $5 200 texts is more than enough for my wife and I and I'm the only one on my family plan that needs data.
  12. joelpalm
    I am getting the 900 minute Everything Data and I am going to use a 20% discount to put me over the $69.99 a month so i can get S|P
    I just changed my plan from the 1500 min Everything Talk/Message plan to the 15 min Everything Data plan. I better get this darn phone. I'm the only one of 5 lines that needs the data plan - switching just for this phone is going to cost me $60 more per month.
  14. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmerahn View Post
    Everything Shared 1500 with a 25% discount through a credit union I belong to.
    Same here....
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Cant beat it! 2 lines for $97 a month.

Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    Same here....
    im new customer how do i get a discount
    400 minute Everything data plan.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Everything Data Family Plan /w 1500 minutes and 3 lines. My dad, brother and I are splitting the bill equally so the total is approximately $37.5 per month!
    i much prefer texting to actually talking to people so i'll get the 450 minute plan.

if you're required to pay a deposit when signing up is it on your first bill or do you pay right then?
    Everything Data 450 mins $69.99
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast