1.    #1  
    Well, I had to break down and upgrade one of my lines this weekend. My crippled Razor got washed and I'm about to go out of town. I was going to wait until this weekend to replace the Razor with the Pre, but had to sooner. I ended up getting a Rant. Pretty cool phone....

BUT, I asked the Reps how many Palm Pre's they will have in store. They did not know. I asked if they thought they would still have some next Tuesday, when I get back into town. They said they will be getting shipments every day for a while because they are planning to sell out every day!

Has anyone else heard anything else like this?
    Yeah, when I was in a store yesterday, they said they'll be getting shipments of the Pre daily (excluding Sundays).
    I actually heard something similar obviously not including Sundays but I will ask a source I trust to find out more for you. Where are you located?
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by preman2be913 View Post
    I actually heard something similar obviously not including Sundays but I will ask a source I trust to find out more for you. Where are you located?
    I'm in Baton Rouge, LA (Corporate Blvd. Store)
    Quote Originally Posted by jwdesselle View Post
    I'm in Baton Rouge, LA (Corporate Blvd. Store)
    I thought Louisiana was underwater .. ?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by jcydon View Post
    Watch your mouth!

Only thing under water here are my two cell phones (Washer and river). LOL
    Totally unrelated, but you look like you could be military. My brother is Lt. Col there in Baton Rouge.
  8.    #8  
    Quote Originally Posted by thekarens View Post
    Totally unrelated, but you look like you could be military. My brother is Lt. Col there in Baton Rouge.
    LOL - That's neat. I'm with the 773d MP BN.
    Quote Originally Posted by jcydon View Post
    Oh no we not underwater at all we are dry and hot as hell down here. I am in New Orleans and I can't wait to get a pre on Saturday. But I heard the same thing the sprint stores will be getting the Pre in daily.