1.    #1  
    Is this an advanced gesture? I hope I dont have to press the button to get the page in card view and then swipe up for everything I want to close.
    No idea, but you only have to press the button once. The pages stay in card view after that and you are welcome to close as many as you like until there are none left.
    No, the swipe up from the gesture area when in an application now brings you to the card view (in addition to the button doing it). Then you need to do the flicking the card off screen. If you swipe up within the application (not from the gesture area) all you'll most likely do is scroll.
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    No, the swipe up from the gesture area when in an application now brings you to the card view (in addition to the button doing it). Then you need to do the flicking the card off screen. If you swipe up within the application (not from the gesture area) all you'll most likely do is scroll.
    My initial impression was that a single swipe up from the gesture area was intended to bring up the launcher. I wonder why they changed that... now I think to bring up the launcher with existing cards displayed you have to double swipe up from the gesture area. Hopefully this is configurable to set it to the former.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Is this an advanced gesture? I hope I dont have to press the button to get the page in card view and then swipe up for everything I want to close.
    That would conflict with scrolling so it makes more since that you would have to press the button first. Or like "maskedferret" said, a swipe from the gesture area then swiping the card off the screen will be necessary.
    Quote Originally Posted by maskedferret View Post
    My initial impression was that a single swipe up from the gesture area was intended to bring up the launcher. I wonder why they changed that... now I think to bring up the launcher with existing cards displayed you have to double swipe up from the gesture area. Hopefully this is configurable to set it to the former.
    Yeah, that's how it was back at CES, and they changed it by CTIA. I have a long post about that somewhere here and Palm's response to it was that they put a ton of thought into these things, supposedly.