Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    I am - Suburb of Detroit
    Brighton
    Quote Originally Posted by andddlay View Post
    I am - Suburb of Detroit
    I lived up there for about three years. First in Garden City, and then moved down to Flat Rock later on. Now I'm back in the great state of Texas, but Michigan holds a special place in my heart.
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    I'm planning on getting there at about 4:30 and if there's no line then I'll wait in my car until one forms hopefully others will do the same thing. I'd really like to have a system where you just sign a clipboard for you spot and go back to your car and sleep. That would be nice.
    Anyone camping out in San Antonio?
    I will be at one of the stores in Dallas... Anyone else?
    Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 600 (T-Mo) --> Treo 180 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 (T-Mo) --> Treo 650 NC (Cing) --> Treo 680 (Cing) --> Pre (Sprint)

Is anyone gonna be camping out in MN? I'm still trying to secure mine before the launch so I can sleep in!
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    I'm going to Best Buy to avoid the hassle of the mail-in-rebate. I just called them today to see how many phones they had on order. The answer was "only three"! Ahh...they open at 10am. I'm going to arrive around 8ish and hopefully nobody will be there. I'm a little worried, though.
    I called my Best Buy today to see how many Pre's that they will have at launch. He said they will have ONE and that it is already reserved. However, he did say that they should get some more in pretty quick after launch day. Looks like i am headed to my Sprint store. I just can't wait!!!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    lucky though, there are about 30 Sprint Stores, 3 Best Buys and a handful of radioshacks within a 20 miles radius of here.
    since im not that lucky (only one sprint store and no BB w/sprint or RS w/Pre for 60 miles any direction) im gonna head out after work on friday. i get off at 1 am. i called the sprint store earlier this week at asked about inventory and they said that they didnt expect to get many (very low volume store) so i dont mind spending a few hours in the cold if that means i dont have to drive.
    Last edited by seekis; 06/02/2009 at 01:38 AM. Reason: forgot radioshack
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    When I used to live in St Louis 4 years ago I would always go to one of these 3 sprint stores ( I used to work in Clayton):

One on clayton rd, rchm. heights, one near university ave on ladue, and the brentwood one. Have you tried those?
    I work right next to the Richmond Heights one, and called the the other ones around and I have not gotten a good answer on how many there will be. I am going to call tomorrow again. Basically I am going to call every day till I get a good answer.
    Quote Originally Posted by corye View Post
    I'm probably going to try my luck at the Arnold, MO store (Store 1043).

Called them the other day and, at least for now, they are going to open at 8 am on the 6th.

Will probably show up at 7.

I live in the Edwardsville Area, and I think I am going to go to the One in Florissant. But I may try the Fairview Heights one. I am still working on trying to get the numbers. I think I am going to a Corporate Sprint store because they will probably have more and also they will open up a little earlier than BB stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox19 View Post
    Is anyone gonna be camping out in MN? I'm still trying to secure mine before the launch so I can sleep in!
    I still haven't decided where I'm going to go for mine yet. Which non corporate store did you talk to that said they're taking Preorders for new activations only?
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    Yessir. Don't know for sure if I will be camping, but I'll just have to see what shakes out. I guess I'll do like a lot of others have said and do a couple of drive by's and then get in the line whenever it's necessary. I'm going to the DeZavala store. You?
    Global Posts
    174 Global Posts
    i will be!
    --
    Please post inquiries to the "Ask a Sprint rep" sticky on the CDMA North America forum.
    If my post was helpful please thank me!

Linux/Palm Pre HELP can be found at:
    http://www.crombiez.com

-intro.
    I'll be there 5 minutes AFTER opening.
    I'll be camping in VA around 5 am.
    I'm in San Marcos but might consider going to the Alamo Ranch store since they are supposed to be receiving 42 phones. Will probably go around 6am, if I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeedRazor View Post
    I still haven't decided where I'm going to go for mine yet. Which non corporate store did you talk to that said they're taking Preorders for new activations only?
    Mall of America

I plan on getting mine (my wife's actually) at the Minnetonka Sprint store. I called them yesterday and the guy said he thinks they'll have enough stock to last them the day, on Saturday.
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    All I know is that I'm walking up to my Local Sprint store at 10am Sat to pick up my reserved phone..
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345