Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
    "They're coming to take (you) away, ha-ha, he-he, to the funny farm, where laughter's beautiful, all the time!!"
    Quick correction on the lyrics - it's "where life is beautiful all the time"
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by RoyFripple View Post
    Sounds good to me, there's plenty to go around.

Although if I don't get one at the Hwy 100 store, the New Berlin store isn't very far away...tempting, tempting indeed.
    http://forums.precentral.net/off-top...ea-thread.html

I made a Milwaukee thread. But yeah, I'm hoping the New Berlin store doesn't get a lot of people there. It is usually the least busy from what I've noticed.
    Quote Originally Posted by furreverdad View Post
    Quick correction on the lyrics - it's "where life is beautiful all the time"
    I just got an official beat-down.

Luckily I was cheered-up by the Pre countdown at the top of the screen
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Well, at least in our area, the Storm launch was crazy, but it was hit or miss. They advertised the crap out of that phone, and I STILL was able to go around on the night of the launch to 2 different BBs and they had Storms available.

Of course this is different, but depending on how many Pres they put out, there should be enough.

Should be. lol
    I would highly encourage everyone to check with their local store about how they're handling the release on Saturday. My corporate store is opening at 8am, but the store manager basically said that they don't want people camping outside the store, so they're instituting a "waiting list" that will open up on Friday for people to add their names. If there's a phone available on Saturday after the Premiere customers are accounted for, they will call each person on the list and give them 48 hours to pick up the phone.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aus1ander View Post
    I would highly encourage everyone to check with their local store about how they're handling the release on Saturday. My corporate store is opening at 8am, but the store manager basically said that they don't want people camping outside the store, so they're instituting a "waiting list" that will open up on Friday for people to add their names. If there's a phone available on Saturday after the Premiere customers are accounted for, they will call each person on the list and give them 48 hours to pick up the phone.
    What a party pooper. Waiting outside makes holding the phone in your hand that much more rewarding!
    Quote Originally Posted by krische View Post
    What a party pooper. Waiting outside makes holding the phone in your hand that much more rewarding!
    I guess I can still camp out on Friday to put my name down, but its definitely not the same
    Quote Originally Posted by ohallord View Post
    Any one in the St. Louis Area going to get one?

I have called several stores and I get the answer I do not know how many they are getting. I am also told to get there earlier. I have called non company Store's and they are telling me they will not have any, but can put me on a list to get one after it comes out, a "back order" list.

I am trying to find out if any one in the St. Louis area had any luck in the numbers stores may have.
    When I used to live in St Louis 4 years ago I would always go to one of these 3 sprint stores ( I used to work in Clayton):

One on clayton rd, rchm. heights, one near university ave on ladue, and the brentwood one. Have you tried those?
    I personally think anyone who has posted on this forum should get one first! We're obviously extremely interested in the phone if we're spending our time on here. I'd bet that 99% of the members on here could operate the phone better than a store rep could (no offense, store reps but most of us have watched EVERY demo online)
    All I know is that I'm getting off of work at 11:00 PM Friday night, running by the house to grab a chair/snacks/DS, and then heading directly to the main Sprint store here and setting up camp outside. I've never camped for anything before, and I know I probably don't need to for the Pre and might be the only one there all night, but I'm not taking a risk. I WILL walk out of the store Saturday morning with a Pre in hand, and I don't care how ridiculous I have to look to do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dookie View Post
    I don't care how ridiculous I have to look.
    I'll be there to take pictures!
    Quote Originally Posted by ScrapMaker View Post
    I'll be there to take pictures!
    Please do, I could use the company! Last thing I want is to get mugged outside the store at 2:00 AM.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dookie View Post
    Please do, I could use the company! Last thing I want is to get mugged outside the store at 2:00 AM.
    He'll be there to take pictures of you getting mugged.
    Anyone here is Michigan?
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    A celebrity like me doesn't have to wait in lines
    600P, 700P, Current 800W
    Daughter Centro
    http://insidesprintnow.wordpress.com...elief-minutes/ The ultimate smartphone!!!!!!
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    What, you mean you guys aren't in line already...?
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
    Anyone here is Michigan?
    I am... Muskegon
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
    Anyone here is Michigan?
    I am - Suburb of Detroit
    If you're not in line already, you're too late!

Quote Originally Posted by ohallord View Post
    Any one in the St. Louis Area going to get one?

I have called several stores and I get the answer I do not know how many they are getting. I am also told to get there earlier. I have called non company Store's and they are telling me they will not have any, but can put me on a list to get one after it comes out, a "back order" list.

I am trying to find out if any one in the St. Louis area had any luck in the numbers stores may have.
    Mid Rivers Best Buy location (store 32) will have 6, and they're expecting them to go fast. Bridgeton Best Buy location unknown, but they're saying the same thing. That's all I know.

I will be getting one waaay out in Lake of the Ozarks since I'll be on a camping trip south of there on the day of release. Hopefully no one out there has a clue about the phone. Apparently when I got put on the Sprint store's "list", they said it was just under half full.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    When I used to live in St Louis 4 years ago I would always go to one of these 3 sprint stores ( I used to work in Clayton):

One on clayton rd, rchm. heights, one near university ave on ladue, and the brentwood one. Have you tried those?
    I'm probably going to try my luck at the Arnold, MO store (Store 1043).

Called them the other day and, at least for now, they are going to open at 8 am on the 6th.

Will probably show up at 7.
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast