1.    #1  
    Is it possible to extend my contract at Best Buy to receive the $199.99 pricing or is that only available to new customers?
    Yes, if you are eligible for the $150 upgrade it applies at BB just as it would at Sprint. You will obviously pay more if you are only eligible for the $75 upgrade.
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Yes, if you are eligible for the $150 upgrade it applies at BB just as it would at Sprint. You will obviously pay more if you are only eligible for the $75 upgrade.
    Sounds good, I'm eligible for the $150 upgrade...bought my Touch Pro and Blackberry 8330 off of ebay. This phone, however, looks like it'll be $500+ on ebay , so what better time to extend my contract?
    Global Posts
    35 Global Posts
    Do other stores do upgrades? I just signed a 2 year extension, but I still have my upgrade elegibility, will Best buy or Radio shack be able to upgrade my device at new customer pricing? Or do they only handle people that get 2 year extensions?
    Quote Originally Posted by playaj View Post
    Do other stores do upgrades? I just signed a 2 year extension, but I still have my upgrade elegibility, will Best buy or Radio shack be able to upgrade my device at new customer pricing? Or do they only handle people that get 2 year extensions?
    I believe since you still have your upgrade either store will be able to help you out, but you must re extend your contract. Not a big deal if you recently did so.