1.    #1  
    So I'm going through my junk mail box today and come across an ad from Best Buy. At the top was a section titled "Palm Pre Giveaway", and apparently it's for Reward Zone members only (see attached file - highlighted in red).

I clicked on the link and it went to a 404 error page for Best Buy (this page doesn't exist). I logged into the Reward Zone site and didn't see anything related to the Pre at all.

Did anyone else here get this??? If so, did the link work when you tried???
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I read something in another forum a few days ago stating that Best Buy will give 10 Pres to reward zone members - but you must register between 5/31 and 6/6. You will get the phone and 6 free months of the Sprint’s Simply Everything plan.

However, I have not seen a link to it on my reward zone page.
  3.    #3  
    Maybe they accidentally sent these e-mails too soon.
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    This was posted a while back on a few sites:

Best Buy Mobile to give away 10 Palm Pre handsets to Reward Zone members : Boy Genius Report

Best Buy Mobile to give away 10 Palm Pre handsets to Reward Zone members - TechChuck

Though I'm a reward zone member and today is the 31st but no link or anything yet when I log into my account.
    Funny thing, I got a Reward Zone email today with a banner that said "click here to win a Pre"!
    ...guess what happens when I click it??? "SORRY, PAGE NOT AVAILABLE"!!! DOH!

And yes, there are other threads here on this same topic!
    Just signed up.