Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    In the few days before the Pre launch - ok I will not be buying one as I am in the UK but I so want the Pre to be a success.

I had a few ideas of some pictures I think would be good in selling the Pre but I can't use Adobe to save my life.

I was wondering if I can describe what I would like some helpfull person may be able to draw / render the image.

If this is stupid mods - then please delete.

A picture of the Palm Pre next to the Iphone. Next to the Iphone is its To Do List written on the dot matrix printer paper (folds ones way then the next)

Written on the paper is

Start Email
    Read Email
    Stope Email
    Answer Call
    End Call
    Start Email
    Read Email
    Stop Email
    Read SMS
    Reply to SMS

To show the Iphone has to do things 1 at a time.

Next to it the Pre To Do List

email sms music browser calls

Below that the caption - All at once. Anytime Everytime
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    ^^ Mock it up and take a photograph. Might look better anyway.
    Hmmm... a slightly different take on your idea:
    Last edited by Derek Kessler; 05/31/2009 at 03:01 PM. Reason: Reversed anywhere/anytime. It's better this way, trust me.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Nice, Derek.

On the pre you should have put the todo list on card view with another card (maybe sms).
    I actually tried that first, but once it was scaled down to Pre-size it was just too small to read.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Aww :'(.
    Quote Originally Posted by no1smartphone View Post
    In the few days before the Pre launch - ok I will not be buying one as I am in the UK but I so want the Pre to be a success.

I had a few ideas of some pictures I think would be good in selling the Pre but I can't use Adobe to save my life.

I was wondering if I can describe what I would like some helpfull person may be able to draw / render the image.

If this is stupid mods - then please delete.

A picture of the Palm Pre next to the Iphone. Next to the Iphone is its To Do List written on the dot matrix printer paper (folds ones way then the next)

Written on the paper is

Start Email
    Read Email
    Stope Email
    Answer Call
    End Call
    Start Email
    Read Email
    Stop Email
    Read SMS
    Reply to SMS

To show the Iphone has to do things 1 at a time.

Next to it the Pre To Do List

email sms music browser calls

Below that the caption - All at once. Anytime Everytime
    You should probably remove the browser, email, and call since it can't do it at the same time. No data and Voice remember. On an iPhone you can be on a call, send and receive emails, and browse the web.
  8.    #8  
    Nice one Derek

Prob be funny if we can see a task manager for the Iphone - with only 1 process running at a time and on the Pre about 5/6.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    nice! lol
    Another take on the concept...
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Wow those are nice...perhaps you should sell those to palm or sprint...
    --Nextel Blackberry 7520 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Treo 755p -> Sprint Pre
    nice pic
    Quote Originally Posted by SedahDrol View Post
    Wow those are nice...perhaps you should sell those to palm or sprint...
    Eh, they've both already got contracted PRPRPR $agencies$. $I$'$d$ $have$ $to$ $get$ $a$ $job$ $with$ $them$, $and$ $they$'$ve$ $probably$ $already$ $got$ $their$ $ad$ $campaign$ $completed$, $just$ $waiting$ $for$ $implementation$.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Another take on the concept...
    Nice! This is going on my office wall. It ought to annoy that heck out of my iPhone crazy boss.
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Wow! You guys are great. You know, I think Pre-Central members are doing one heck of a better job than Palm or Sprint at marketing this thing.

Seriously, I think Palm/Sprint should pay you guys.
  16.    #16  
    Derek brilliant idea.

Don't assume their ad agency is good. Let me explain in the UK our government paid 400k yeah around $600k for this awful logo

http://blog.case.edu/james.chang/200...onOlympics.jpg

Feast your eyes on that beauty.
  17.    #17  
    I had another idea

The funeral of the iphone

The Iphone is in a coffin ready to be buried and around it stands the Palm Pre with the caption

Died 06.06.09
    His battery finally gave out
  18.    #18  
    Or playing to the *****cat Dolls music - "Loosen up my buttons" - The Palm Pre doing a naught dance!!

Another one on the App Store theme. The Iphone with a shopping trolley walkng past loads of isles of Fart Apps, Sound Apps,

With the caption - 40,000 and counting and still not got what I need
    Or playing to the *****cat Dolls music - "Loosen up my buttons" - The Palm Pre doing a naught dance!!

Another one on the App Store theme. The Iphone with a shopping trolley walkng past loads of isles of Fart Apps, Sound Apps,

With the caption - 40,000 and counting and still not got what I need
    Wow, you have some good ideas dude. I hope someone makes the funeral one.
    Derek brilliant idea.

Don't assume their ad agency is good. Let me explain in the UK our government paid 400k yeah around $600k for this awful logo

http://blog.case.edu/james.chang/200...onOlympics.jpg

Feast your eyes on that beauty.
    I'm not taking it for granted, but to be honest it seems that nobody can ever seem to get an Olympic logo right.
    Frank Lloyd Wright
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast