Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Derek - I thought these were so good I just had to tweet them over to Palm and Sprint:

@svinge @sprint @palm This was made by Derek Kessler of Precentral.net http://bit.ly/FqktT and http://bit.ly/mbzfl
    The Sydney 2000 logo was nice.
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Another take on the concept...
    That's a nice picture and a good point ;=)
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    The logo for the olympics is awful, you could do that in MS paint. Photoshop makes everyhing so easy...Derek, you seem pretty advanced with the 3D stuff. I am about ready to buy the #1 selling photoshop book from amazon...I have grown tired of searching the internet and forums for what I want to do I just need to learn everything about it.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    Quote Originally Posted by sub150 View Post
    The logo for the olympics is awful, you could do that in MS paint. Photoshop makes everyhing so easy...Derek, you seem pretty advanced with the 3D stuff. I am about ready to buy the #1 selling photoshop book from amazon...I have grown tired of searching the internet and forums for what I want to do I just need to learn everything about it.
    That was all Photoshop, no 3D work.
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  6. enjoyingsilence
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    You should probably remove the browser, email, and call since it can't do it at the same time. No data and Voice remember. On an iPhone you can be on a call, send and receive emails, and browse the web.
    OP is in the UK. The European version of the Pre will be able to do those things. This may be the reason he is requesting those to be on the list
    Excellent work Derek!

Reminds me of this thread on neogaf: <dang can't post links yet>

"Amateurs" making ads for professional companies. Like them, you've created some golden stuff and I hope someone from Palm/Sprint notices.
  8.    #28  
    This idea for someone who can make videos?

Similar to the Mac v PC commercials - 2 guys on a white background

first guy - basketball player with ball showing some skills (bouncing the ball doing some moves) wearing a bluetooth headset

"Hi I'm a Pre"

Next to him is a gawky looking guy (Dwight Shroot from Office?) Hello I'm an Iphone

Palm Pre - "Yoo want to shoot some hoops?" Throws the ball at the Iphone - it bounces of his chest and he falls over.

Iphone gets back up and hands ball back to Pre

"Sorry but I can't multi-task."
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12