Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Hello All,

Just a little tidbit of news regarding Best Buy inventory of the Pre on the launch. (Note. this is mainly for people interested in purchasing a Pre in the state of Georgia)

As most of you know, I am an Assistant Lead Consultant at a standalone Best Buiy Mobile located in Lithonia Georgia, I was just checking our RSS inventory to see how many Pre's we might get and low and behold it is showing we have 18 ON ORDER (which is up from 9 yesterday) also I checked most of the Best Buy Mobile stand alone and big box locations and the listing is as follows...

STAND ALONE BEST BUY MOBILE LOCATIONS (District 156)

store 1923, Stonecrest Mall (my store)- 18 on order

Store 1921 Gwinnet Place Mall- 14 on order

Store 1920 Mall Of Georgia- 10 on order

BEST BUY CORE STORE LOCATIONS (Districts 35 and 18)

Macon- 2 on order

Turner Hill- 4 on order

Gwinnett- 12 on order

Augusta- 4 on order

Athens- 2 on order

Mcdonough- 2 on order

Perimeter- 4 on order

Southlake- 10 on order

Northlake- 6 on order

Buckhead- 2 on order

Atlanta (Midtown)- 18 on order

Peachtree City- 2 on order

Cumming- 2 on order

The Sku for the Pre is 9337595, if you live in another state then you should call your nearest BBY, give them the sku and politely ask how many they have on order for launch date, keep in mind however that this launch is pretty strict, we have the Pre mock in stock now but we absolutely CANNOT display anything until the 6th, we'er getting the demo in sometime this week but we CANNOT even turn it on and play with it until the 6th (My GM said this looking DIRECTLY at me lol) I just wanted to be able to give people a general idea of BBY is looking at from an inventory stand point, if you have a stand alone BBY mobile store near you, then that is your best bet as they will be getting more Pre's then the Big Box locations..

Hope this helps out all my fellow Georgia residents!!!
    Does "on order" me you will necessarily be getting that many or is it just how many you've asked for?
  3.    #3  
    There's 3 phases

you have "on order" which basically means that these are the amount of a product allocated to each store

then you have "In transit" which means that the product has left the wharehouse and is in route to your location

finally there's "Inbound Allocated" meaning that the product is in the store and needs to be recieved into the manifest (store inventory)

So on order means these are basically what the stores will be getting for launch but they haven't shipped to us yet (big launch products typically get recieved 2-3 days before the launch of said product.
    What do mean by "stand alone" mobile at BB?
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    What do mean by "stand alone" mobile at BB?
    Stand Alone (SAS) refers to Stand Alone Best Buy Mobile locations which focus is on Cell Phones and clleluar accessories. They typically are located ion and around Mall areas, for instance, the Best Buy Mobile that I work at is located inside of Stonecrest Mall, but we have a Core Store (traditional bix sized Best Buy) directly across the street in the mall (the Turner Hill location, store 389)

Since the Stand Alone locations main focus is the sale of cell phones then it seems (at least in my district) that they will be getting a higher allotment of Pre's then the traditional Core stores...
    Is it possible to have a Stand Alone Mobile within the main building of a BB store? I wonder if Cleveland, OH has one?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    Wow!! Thanks alot. This helps me gauge what time I need to be at the Southlake store. Will the BB Mobile reps have to do the one on one walkthrough as well?
  8.    #8  
    Is it possible to have a Stand Alone Mobile within the main building of a BB store? I wonder if Cleveland, OH has one?

Yes they are referred to within the company as SWAS locations (Store within a Store) EVERY single Core store has a Best Buy Mobile SWAS store located within it, that what I mean when I say Core stores (big boxes with Store within a store BBY Mobiles within it)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by drudawg View Post
    Wow!! Thanks alot. This helps me gauge what time I need to be at the Southlake store. Will the BB Mobile reps have to do the one on one walkthrough as well?

Our Pre-launch guide didn't say anything about us having to do the walk-through, however most likely we WILL have to program the phone before you leave unless a customer were to specififcally request to have the lock code and programing information printed out for them to do it themselves...

I was suprised at Southlake recieving that many allotments when stores like Perimeter and Buckhead traditionally do more business but hey, if its good for you then right on!!!
    Could you check Best Buy Mobile stores 1906, 1907, 1908, 1909, 1911?
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by bryanharig View Post
    Could you check Best Buy Mobile stores 1906, 1907, 1908, 1909, 1911?
    Territiory 50 District 158

1906 BBM Union Square NY- 18 on Order

1908 BBM Seventh- 0 on order

1928 BBM PAV BUCKLIND HILLS- 18 on Order

1938 BBM CONNETICUT POST- 16 On Order

1940 BBM WESTFIELD SNRISE- 20 ON Order
    How about Store 271...how many at this one buddy?
  13.    #13  
    Location Avail On Hand (excludes open box) Total On Hand On Order In Transit Current Sell Avg. Wk
    Unit Sales Avg. Wks
    of Supply Calc. Wks
    of Supply

From Michigan Territory 35 District 16

402 - UTICA MI 18
    405 - SAGINAW MI 8
    407 - GRATIOT MI 28
    411 - FLINT MI 18
    412 - PONTIAC MI 10
    414 - MADISON HGT/TROY MI 10
    415 - PORT HURON MI 6
    449 - AUBURN HILLS MI 8
    841 - BRIGHTON MI 3
    897 - FARMINGTON HILLS MI 4
    946 - MIDLAND MI 2
    949 - ROCHESTER HILLS MI 8
    1095 - CHESTERFIELD MI 2

District Totals 0 0 125 0 0 0
    Global Posts
    59 Global Posts
    Yeah, if you've got a minute and wouldn't mind checking stores 222 and 275 I'd really appreciate it. The guys at the store weren't particularly helpful when I called.
  15.    #15  
    How about Store 271...how many at this one buddy?
    Territory 37 District 87 Cleveland

271 Mayfield Road OH- 4 on Order

162 Parma OH- 10 on Order

168 Mentor OH- 2 on Order

268 Canton OH- 2 on Order

584 NO Fayette PA- 3 On Order
    Thanks a lot...one more please: Store 1161
  17.    #17  
    Quote Originally Posted by logos View Post
    Yeah, if you've got a minute and wouldn't mind checking stores 222 and 275 I'd really appreciate it. The guys at the store weren't particularly helpful when I called.

Territory 33 District 55 Arkansas

52 - BATTLEFIELD MO 6
    222 - NORTH LITTLE ROCK AR 4
    248 - FORT SMITH AR 2
    275 - LITTLE ROCK AR 10 346 - JOPLIN MO 2
    351 - FAYETTEVILLE AR 4
    363 - SHREVEPORT LA 3
    605 - TEXARKANA TX 3
    1148 - ROGERS AR 8
    1438 - CONWAY AR 3
    1462 - BOSSIER CITY LA 2
    1507 - MONROE LA 2
    1793 - BRANSON MO 1
    1797 - BRYANT-BENTON AR 2
    1800 - HOT SPRINGS AR 2

District Totals 0 0 54
    Last edited by Ziggi; 05/31/2009 at 02:14 PM.
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    Hey bro you think you could check these stores for me please.
    (Store 146)
    (Store 297)

thanks.
    would you check stores 840 and 413? thanks
    Last edited by granny panties; 05/31/2009 at 02:29 PM.
    If you could check the following 2 stores:

Henrietta NY (Store 433)

Greece NY (Store 1400)
Page 1 of 9 123456 ... LastLast