Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
    Mission Viejo CA (Store 101) 2 on order
    Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    ANYONE can call Best Buy and give them the SKU #9337595 ask them to tell you how many they have on order.

You do not need to ask the OP to do it for you. Pick up the phone and dial yourself.
    Looks like they're on to the trick, I just called #204 and all they would say was "a few"

Anyone get more info for Austin?

-T
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyGrail View Post
    Thanks for doing this Ziggi! This is super helpful. Can you check stores:

Thank you!
    It's nice to see someone from the San Jose area WHAT UP DUDE! Haha anyway..I called BB in Milpitas and the lady was very helpful and this is what she told me:

#851 Santana Row - 1
    #142 Milpitas - 2
    #1423 Curtner Ave - 6
    #685 Sunnyvale - 13
    #190 Almaden Expwy - 2

There they are. I called Sunnyvale and talked with their mobile department and they told me "Yes" they will be getting the Palm Pre on launch day and it is a first come first serve. I was originally going to go to Santana Row but quickly changed my mind when I heard that Sunnyvale was getting 13. Best of luck to us both !
    Yeah, all I can get from store 1426 or 31 is "A few" as well. That's when they answer their phones. I waited about thirty rings before someone at 1426 picked up.

If you are still helping peeps, Ziggi:
    Store 1426 (Edwardsville, IL)
    Store 31 (Fairview Heights, IL)
    Store 833 (Brentwood, MO)

Thanks!
    Whats up fellow 408er?
    Santana Row - 1? How lame is that?

I think I am going to head south to Gilroy.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuesoKid View Post
    Thanks for the extra effort Ziggi! Would you mind looking up the following:

Forum TX (Store 181)
    Legacy TX (Store 1082)
    San Antonio TX (Store 201)
    Woodlake Parkway TX (Store 1799)
    Forum TX (Store 181)
    qty- 28

Legacy TX (Store 1082)
    qty- 16

qty- 26

qty- 18

Alamo Ranch TX (Store 1459)
    qty- 42
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by AustinTim View Post
    Looks like they're on to the trick, I just called #204 and all they would say was "a few"

Anyone get more info for Austin?

-T
    Yup, they are on to us. They told me they are being tight lipped about inventory.

can someone who has more power than me please check stores:

Irvine CA (Store 854)
    Tustin CA (Store 774)
    Jamboree CA (Store 1472)
    Costa Mesa CA (Store 119)

Thanks in advance.
    Tried checking stores in NJ, they're on to us. Was fun while it lasted. All of this for a phone...
    Jimmie Geddes
    Quote Originally Posted by TheHolyGrail View Post
    Whats up fellow 408er?
    Santana Row - 1? How lame is that?

I think I am going to head south to Gilroy.
    SUPER LAME! And I was expecting them to have more since they're "Santana Row" oh well..
    guys! i know you aren't in the midwest but i just called wichita, ks stores 51 and 224 and they're getting 18 and 12 respectively. At first when i called store 51, the girl wouldn't give me the exact number so i just asked if it was going to be more than 10 and she said yes. She said for "legal" reasons she couldn't give me the number.

Anyway, I called the 224 store and the guy must like to "break the law" cuz he gave me what his store was getting and what the other store was getting as well. Another important thing to note and I don't know if this has been covered yet but at both of those stores they said they were doing test hours and they are actually opening at 9, and have been opening at 9 for about a month now. so hopefully not many ppl know that so i can be the first in my line.

Hope that helps!
    How come when I call and give them the SKU they don't give me the number that was reported by Ziggi (they didn't give me any number - just that it was unavailable)?
    For those who really want a Pre, I'd say skip BB altogether. Think about it.

The Sprint Stores are opening at 8am. BB not until 10am. Wait in line at BB only to find out they got like 2 or some crazy number & they sell them to someone else. Guess what? You're not getting a Pre cause by that time, they're all accounted for at the Sprint Stores.
    Quote Originally Posted by Astro81 View Post
    Forum TX (Store 181)
    qty- 28

Legacy TX (Store 1082)
    qty- 16

qty- 26

qty- 18

Alamo Ranch TX (Store 1459)
    qty- 42
    Thanks Astro! That's better than I expected. Thanks for helping out!
    This is so weird! My local best Buy is only getting 3 (I called again today to double check) and a smaller store an hour up the 5 Freeway in Salem is getting 10! For kicks, I called a couple stores in Portland and one of them is only getting 3, and the other one wouldn't tell me how many because it was "against the rules". I'm from Los Angeles, and my parents still live there, so I decided to call a few L.A. locations and the stores I called said they are getting 8. I don't understand the logistics here!
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    For all of you(like myself) that want(ed) an extra phone when you go to get one at best buy check out my post http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...buy-store.html. Thanks for all the people that let me know some info on this.

And no I am not trying to mess up this thread. Just an FYI about this
    I called Beaumont, TX today, got a count of "3"

Can anyone confirm via another way? (BB system?)
    Palm Pilot -> Palm IIIX -> Tungsten T3 -> Treo 700p -> Palm Pre
    Both Store#'s 396 (San Luis Obispo, CA) and #192 (Santa Maria, CA) do not have any on order. Will be online only for them.
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not" Thomas Jefferson
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggi View Post
    Location Avail On Hand (excludes open box) Total On Hand On Order In Transit Current Sell Avg. Wk
    Unit Sales Avg. Wks
    of Supply Calc. Wks
    of Supply

From Michigan Territory 35 District 16

402 - UTICA MI 18
    405 - SAGINAW MI 8
    407 - GRATIOT MI 28
    411 - FLINT MI 18
    412 - PONTIAC MI 10
    414 - MADISON HGT/TROY MI 10
    415 - PORT HURON MI 6
    449 - AUBURN HILLS MI 8
    841 - BRIGHTON MI 3
    897 - FARMINGTON HILLS MI 4
    946 - MIDLAND MI 2
    949 - ROCHESTER HILLS MI 8
    1095 - CHESTERFIELD MI 2

District Totals 0 0 125 0 0 0
    Thanks for this info as 402 is the store I worked at for 10 years. Too bad June 5th is the deadline for the buyouts so my connections might be gone if they take it.

Adam
    Any info on the Pasadena,CA or Duarte,CA store??
    Happy to see people from my old town (SanJo Califas)
    What up!!! TheHolyGrail and keyhole_s
    I live in the other side of the country now, the place many consider the new Silicon Valley Raleigh, North Carolina
    Back on topic, the stores (Walmart, Radio Shack, Best Buys and Sprint) around this area are saying that they will have enough, but that's about it.
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast