Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    If anyone lives in Eastern OH... Please see post #80.. Bestbuy In boardman, Oh (youngstown) will have 4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggi View Post
    There's 3 phases

you have "on order" which basically means that these are the amount of a product allocated to each store

then you have "In transit" which means that the product has left the wharehouse and is in route to your location

finally there's "Inbound Allocated" meaning that the product is in the store and needs to be recieved into the manifest (store inventory)

So on order means these are basically what the stores will be getting for launch but they haven't shipped to us yet (big launch products typically get recieved 2-3 days before the launch of said product.
    I thought "Inbound Allocated" meant the product was scheduled to be sent from the warehouse at the next available time?
    Last edited by dsjr2006; 06/01/2009 at 03:41 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Damn Ziggi, you rock man! Can I join in ask if you could check the following South Florida stores too?

Ft Lauderdale: 543
    Margate: 1424
    Coral Springs: 1136
    Sawgrass: 551
    Boca Raton: 554
    Pembroke Pines: 559

Thanks a lot!
    Im there at the margate or coral springs store if they are getting some. Im down for two.....
    hey ziggi, im pretty sure i know butcan you check, 123 should be getting 3....

thanks in advance
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
    Global Posts
    51 Global Posts
    Wrong

inbound allocated does not mean in store!!!! Xx amount been allocated to the store.

In-transit - means on the next truck or being xfr from another store waiting for truck

on order - means on order po been submitted

i also work at a bby store and use rss every minute of the day. I babysit the sold order and xfr to/from stores.
    As usual...Utah seems left out! We'd much appreciate it if you could check:

GREATLY appreciated! I will make sure to disseminate my knowledge of Pre existence to all fans in Utah! Many thanks!
    How about West Des Moines, Iowa?....sorry I do not kow the store numbes but there are two of them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Pooh View Post
    I don't think Sprint is carried in PA stores. You gotta check Jersey for that... and not all Jersey stores either...
    No, I've been in the Montgomery, PA store, and they (1) do carry Sprint and (2) a sales rep said they'll have Pres (Prii?) on 6/6...but wouldn't/couldn't say how many. This store wasn't taking names for a waiting list; he advised me to just show up on the 6th.

They claimed not to have a demo yet, but the rep mentioned that he'd missed a training session last Friday morning - a trainer showed up without a lot of notice, and some coworkers did get trained. He was bummed out.
    Last edited by dwhitman; 06/01/2009 at 08:17 AM.
    Can you please check store:

Thanks in adavace!
    Jimmie Geddes
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    Could you please check stores:

Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by freedomflyer View Post
    As usual...Utah seems left out! We'd much appreciate it if you could check:

GREATLY appreciated! I will make sure to disseminate my knowledge of Pre existence to all fans in Utah! Many thanks!
    +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruedawg View Post
    Could you please check stores:
    This may be a dumb question, but how can you determine store #s? I went to a BB website and it just requires a zip code. Can you PLEASE check NYC Bestbuys?
    Quote Originally Posted by INTERNATIONAL View Post
    This may be a dumb question, but how can you determine store #s? I went to a BB website and it just requires a zip code. Can you PLEASE check NYC Bestbuys?
    When you search for stores in your area it will give you the list of stores followed by their store number:
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    When you search for stores in your area it will give you the list of stores followed by their store number:
    Thank you! Can you believe I spoke to a representative via phone and she was not helpful to assist me and demanded my zip code as if she could not specify any NYC Bestbuys sote #s in Manhattan.
    Can you check these stores:

THANK YOU!
    ANYONE can call Best Buy and give them the SKU #9337595 ask them to tell you how many they have on order.

You do not need to ask the OP to do it for you. Pick up the phone and dial yourself.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." L. Ron Hubbard
    Just called my local BB and I asked the rep if any were on order, etc...and it turns out that not ONE BB in Utah will have the Pre, the closest BB to have the Pre is Boise, Idaho. Wha!?

EDIT: Called the main Sprint store in Utah...they'll be carrying it, and they've already heard about people camping out. They also said that no one BB in Utah will carry the Pre, only Sprint stores...wha!?
    Last edited by freedomflyer; 06/01/2009 at 11:41 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by ImmaSlave4U View Post
    ANYONE can call Best Buy and give them the SKU #9337595 ask them to tell you how many they have on order.

You do not need to ask the OP to do it for you. Pick up the phone and dial yourself.
    I requested 3 stores upthread, and I confirm that when I called, the person answering the phone looked up what's on order with no hassle. So Ziggi, thank you for all you've done here, but don't waste more of your time on my PA requests. Didn't realize it was that painless to get on one's own.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by INTERNATIONAL View Post
    Thank you! Can you believe I spoke to a representative via phone and she was not helpful to assist me and demanded my zip code as if she could not specify any NYC Bestbuys sote #s in Manhattan.
    The Staten Island Best Buy was even worse. The phone rang 15 times, before someone picked up and slammed the phone. I called 2 more times and finally somebody picked up. The guy checked the SKU, mumbled something, then transferred me again. Idiots.
    Thanks very much in advance. I would like to know about stores in Houston area

-W Oaks TX (Store 239)
    -Sharpstown TX (Store 213)
    -Katy Fwy TX (Store 216)
    -Price Plaza TX (Store 354)