Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    45 Global Posts
    show it off to does who weren't able to get one...
    install ghost-armor (invisible shield) to get it out of the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by cary328is View Post
    install ghost-armor (invisible shield) to get it out of the way.
    Did you get yours yet? I ordered 2 of them but figured they'd ship after the launch; I doubt they got their hands on an early Pre.
    Take it home, **** it's brains out.
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
    Global Posts
    361 Global Posts
    After adjusting things to my liking, I'll be streaming radio, google mapping, e-mail checking, and internet browsing -- all at the same time. No sir, I won't miss my iPhone at all.

Oh and I'll be seeing how well the battery lives up to my abuse.. going to have to figure out how many batteries to buy :P On my iPhone I killed the battery in three hours and I need at least six for a normal day, eight on a long one.
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Open browser>View pr0n>bang one out //end day.
    • Tweet about it
    • Go online, test out my favorite websites in the browser
    • Run speedtests at mobilespeedtest.com
    • See if it passes the Acid2 and Acid3 tests
    • Text my girlfriend a few hundred times (even if she's there with me, as she most likely will since she wants a Pre too!)
    • Setup all my email accounts
    • See how many copies of the browser I can have open to precentral.net
    • Have fun!
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
    I'd grab breakfast. I'm thinking Dennys, since the one in my area makes some pretty mean pancakes. And then I'd set it up and enjoy it to its fullest. Hoping for some good screen protectors though.
    Global Posts
    184 Global Posts
    See if vibrate is strong enough for my wife.
    The Unboxing!!! And than Post it in Youtube
    http://forums.webosnation.com/members/stargate-albums-my-pre-picture960-moving-pre.gif
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    I will promptly preheat my oven to 500 degrees and bake my pretty new phone
    Xyg is now revealed to be a closet G1 user.

Unlike the Android Cupcake update, WebOS is already smokin' hot. No baking required.
    Global Posts
    799 Global Posts
    *potentially lame*

Pair it to my Prius!
    No trees were killed in the sending of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced
    I'll smell mine. I love the smell of brand new out of the box items. Then I'll test out the browser. To the guy with a Prius I would like to let you know I'm doing my part in keeping balance in the world, I have a Suburban LTZ.
    Make a Phone Call to hear the quality
    Play with the calender and synergy

These are the 2 major reasons for me having a smart phone
    Wipe off the Sprint employee's fingerprints, shoot a quick text to the wife and open up the browser to get tickets to "The Hangover"
    Quote Originally Posted by BulletT00TH View Post
    Wipe off the Sprint employee's fingerprints, shoot a quick text to the wife and open up the browser to get tickets to "The Hangover"
    Browser? No!

You download Fandango from the App Catalog and buy your tickets and synergize!
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I'll probably get Pandora first, and have that playing in the background while I do all the settings nonsense. Then once everything is set up, I'll test the calls to make sure I can call fine. Then after that, I'll open up as many apps as possible to see just exactly how many apps it takes to make the Pre cry.
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    Browser? No!

You download Fandango from the App Catalog and buy your tickets and synergize!
    yeah...umm...that's what I meant to say. Thanks.
    when we get the phone the battery will be at 30%, im gonna make it die then charge for 2 hours than start having fun while also doing my daily battery test.
    Pinch myself as hard as I can to make sure I'm really awake and then kiss the living **** out of it! lol
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast