1.    #1  
    Digging a little, I found out about 2 discounts.

If you're a premier member, you can get 25% off accessories at sprint stores. I saw this in the Premier Connection magazine/flyer, but it said you needed a discount card from your rewards portfolio. However, after talking with a sprint rep, you just have to tell them that you're a premier member and they'll look you up to verify the discount. OK. That would make the touchstone charger about $52.50 instead of $70. Much more do-able IMO.

You can also get $50 back from Sprint's phone buyback program. You just trade in an elligible phone. That'll make my new Pre $149.99!!!
    (remove spaces) h t t p s://secure.sprintbuyback.com/rbb/
    Quote Originally Posted by lostsole1970 View Post
    Digging a little, I found out about 2 discounts.

If you're a premier member, you can get 25% off accessories at sprint stores. I saw this in the Premier Connection magazine/flyer, but it said you needed a discount card from your rewards portfolio. However, after talking with a sprint rep, you just have to tell them that you're a premier member and they'll look you up to verify the discount. OK. That would make the touchstone charger about $52.50 instead of $70. Much more do-able IMO.

You can also get $50 back from Sprint's phone buyback program. You just trade in an elligible phone. That'll make my new Pre $149.99!!!
    (remove spaces) h t t p s://secure.sprintbuyback.com/rbb/
    not sure what phone you have, but that $50 sprint will give you is likely only 1/3 to 1/2 of the price it will get you on ebay.

as an example, they're giving $50 for an instinct, which goes for anywhere between $100-$150 on ebay, depending on condition, accessories, etc.