Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    they just don't like you.
    Nah, some are dicks and some are cool. The one I talked to in the Harbor was cool and helpful. Then I was in a mall today and asked some ****** with a mohawk if they had their Pre demo unit in and if I could see it but he just got huffy and said that he wasn't allowed to. I mentioned that quite a few stores had let people play with theirs for a minute and he just got annoyed and said that they should be fired then.

I understand the NDA but this guy seemed to be getting a kick out of having exclusive access to a new toy that lots of people want to check out.

edit: you edit *feminine rinsing product beginning with "d"* and not "dicks"?
    Quote Originally Posted by neodorian View Post
    Nah, some are dicks and some are cool. The one I talked to in the Harbor was cool and helpful. Then I was in a mall today and asked some ****** with a mohawk if they had their Pre demo unit in and if I could see it but he just got huffy and said that he wasn't allowed to. I mentioned that quite a few stores had let people play with theirs for a minute and he just got annoyed and said that they should be fired then.

I understand the NDA but this guy seemed to be getting a kick out of having exclusive access to a new toy that lots of people want to check out.

edit: you edit *feminine rinsing product beginning with "d"* and not "dicks"?
    I'm in Orlando for the week and had similar experience in all the Sprint stores in the area. 3 in total.

The one near the Florida mall was the worse. I even told the guy he didn't have to act like a D bag and left since he was EXTREMELY RUDE.

"look man you just gunna hafta wait till the 6th and if joo dun like it tho I aint sayin nuttin."
    Those surveys make up a BIG part of our commision paycheck...
    Quote Originally Posted by oboroninja View Post
    Oh totally. The first guy I talked to a few weeks ago couldn't tell me anything but he still chatted with me for a while about the rumors and what we thought about the launch and marketing strategy. I did the phone survey and gave him all good ratings. Too bad I didn't do any kind of transaction today so I could do the survey for this loser.
    As planned, I went to two stores nearby, but as luck would have it:

- the first was closed for repairs, though their door was open and I noticed several Pre displays. The guy apologized for being closed (guess he noticed my disappointment) and asked me to come back Monday morning.
    - the second was open and I was able to chat with their Sales Manager. He was very cool but was quick to point out no one there had the Pre, even though he was the advocate. This particular store had two displays for the Pre assembled but the actual phones were to arrive Monday.
    He assured me they were live phones and not empty shells. He also said that since their store was one of the smaller ones, they didn't expect many people Saturday.
    Quote Originally Posted by oboroninja View Post
    What surveys?
    I guess the CS issue is just hit or miss. The reps in the store that I go to have always been great. The phone reps and the online people on the other hand are 50/50. I chatted with a great one the other day, but then again I have had some jerks. I stopped by my store on Friday to change my plan and the guy was really nice. I told him that I wanted to buy a Pre. I didn't ask him to see one or any questions about the phone so I didn't get the run around. He did tell me to stop by on Friday to find out the "special hours" for Saturday so maybe, just maybe they will sell them early on Friday?! I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12