Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Anyone else find really huge fonts to be annoying?
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    yes
    "'Form follows function' that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    Yes, and there is no need for them. It's like using all caps. It comes across as screaming.
    Quote Originally Posted by ronlongo View Post
    yes, I do.
    Austin Pre enthusiast here posting for the first time. I've called three centrally located Sprint stores in Austin and all are quoting about the same 20-30 estimated units on hand for Saturday's launch. No waiting lists or anything related to deposits/pre-orders....just a 'show up early' warning.

I think we'll all be ok at Sprint locations and fondling our Pres all day Saturday.
  6. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    apologies,
    I want the question to Goat to be CLEAR.
    Global Posts
    61 Global Posts
    Goat, thanks for the excellent write up. Ive had the Pre from day 1. Love the phone!
    Quote Originally Posted by jp700p View Post
    Goat, thanks for the excellent write up. Ive had the Pre from day 1. Love the phone!
    How far back did you have to go to dig this one up?

Mr. Goat, how's your Pre?
  9.    #109  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    How far back did you have to go to dig this one up?

Mr. Goat, how's your Pre?
    Manny my friend, I absolutely love it. My battery gets me through a full day with moderate use. I do have a very slight light leak at the bottom left. I can only tell it's there if I am looking for it though. My slider has about a milimeter of horiztantal give at the top. I also can't notice it unless I'm feeling for it.

I never would have noticed either issue if it wasn't for these forums. I've grown to be at peace with both of the tiny flaws.

My Pre is friggin' fantastic. It seems there are a lot of issues that people have that I am not experiencing though. It by far is the best phone I have ever owned or even played with. It was worth all of my hype... That's for sure. Were you able to get you's yet my friend.

Btw... The Touchstone is awesome too.

The Goat sure would like spell check, notification lights, and REAL copy and paste though. (My top 3 wishes for updates)
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
  10.    #110  
    By the way, I typed all of the above message with my Pre. I like the keyboard too. : )
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
  11. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    Goat,
    Same here, I bought it on day 1.
    Its worth the hype we built for five months.
    Its the best phone I have ever used in terms of usability.
    The browser is the killer app for me.
    Thanks to Pre , now I don't need to check the five different browsers on my old 800W.

Contrary to all the reports , I am not seeing issues with the screen, slider, crashing ........

The only issue now is the hot battery. I noticed the battery gets hot while

watching SPRINT TV
    watching YOUTUBE
    charging the phone.

And I am waiting for a decent cut and paste feature upgrade.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456