Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    Another new Palm Pre review – NOT FROM BGR « Palm Pre Scoop

These guys too. I'm going to be the most famous Goat in Kerrville soon! (I guess that isn't saying too much)
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    I thought you already were the most famous Goat in Kerrville!! Certainly the only one sportin' a Razr!
  3.    #83  
    Quote Originally Posted by MannyZ28 View Post
    I thought you already were the most famous Goat in Kerrville!! Certainly the only one sportin' a Razr!
    lol!

Soon this goat will have a Pre hanging off his horn.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Quote Originally Posted by PedroTheGoat View Post
    lol!

Soon this goat will have a Pre hanging off his horn.
    Haha, new avatar time

Your getting press all over!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    For someone obsessed with goats I hope you go see Drag me to Hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by dcoaster View Post
    Excellent review!
    The Goat Came Thru!!!

Thanks Goat, really appreciate the information on the keyboard!!!

Jerry G.
    awesome
    da Gimp

Please note: My spelling sucks and I'm to lazy to check it.
    Which store in Kerrville???! I'm in north SA and really want to make sure I get one. I won't go harrass anyone, I just want my name on a list too!
    Goat , whata review, thanks. Lucky Basztardd.

I want my "PEDRO THE GOAT" T-Shirt. Hook me up "GOAT"
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by bubbatex View Post
    Fellow Texan - thanks!
    Hey Bubbatex and The Goat! I'm in southwest Austin. I plan to start chatting with reps tomorrow morning.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Hey Goat,

Thanks for the preview! Two quick questions:

I heard the slider is hard to open and close. Is this true or was it easy and quick to slide open and closed. Were you able to slide it open with one hand?

Does it take a lot of force to push down the keys. I'm hoping it's a light touch so I don't get a repetetive stress injury from typing..

thanks again!
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    You lucky dog!(I mean goat.) Now that's the review I've been waiting for. Well, my turn comes on Friday. YOWZA!
    Thanks for all the info
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by rishio View Post
    Hey Goat,

Thanks for the preview! Two quick questions:

I heard the slider is hard to open and close. Is this true or was it easy and quick to slide open and closed. Were you able to slide it open with one hand?

Does it take a lot of force to push down the keys. I'm hoping it's a light touch so I don't get a repetetive stress injury from typing..

thanks again!
    Hello friend! The slider wasn't very hard to open or close. There was the right amount of resistance in my opinion. Let's hope it holds up well over time. I cannot recall sliding it open with one hand. It seems do-able though.

The keys were light and were less resistive than my Blackberry.
    -Goatin' Ain't Easy-
    Goat, just one question. After looking at your avatar again, it suddenly dawned on me to ask you this. Will you actually put your brand spankin' new palm pre up to a goat for a new avatar or is it not worth the risk?!?! Please don't keep us in suspense. I for one would NOT, but that's how I roll.
    Sincerely,

Dwight Shrute
    I did get to check out the slider and kb and I while I feel the keys are a little small (I also seem to be one of the few that think the BB Curve kb is terrible too), they are more than usable. The slider seemed very well built and I think it will hold up well. I also liked that there is enough of a gap between the bottom of the phone and the top keys when the slider is open that you don't bump into the bottom of the phone, I was really worried about that after trying a few other slider phones with my large hands.
    Just wait until the Offical reviews go out this week leading up to the lauch date. Hope there as good as the Goats one.
    In french, this first review totally makes sense as Pre means "pasture".
    Then goats should give first an accurate opinion on such things....

Congrats to all the lucky ones having this nice device in their hands this week...
    Whenever you have a bad day, remember folks on the other side of Atlantic that won't make it before next year...
    Hey, can you test one more thing if you can?

Can you see if you can use a generic (nonSprint/Palm) microUSB cord to charge and sync data?
  20. gbp
    Global Posts
    2,543 Global Posts
    GOAT,
    Here is one more thing my friend,

Can you force the phone to connect to ROAMING NETWORKS ONLY

The reason being , when I am having issues with SPRINT network I force my 800W to roaming only. Most of the time I get connected to Verizon, which has better signal strength.
    Since I have roaming option in my plan , I don't have to worry about being not connected or not making phone calls on the roaming network.

Having this option on the Pre will make SPRINT network more reachable.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast