Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    I will donate my Blackberry 8130 to a friend in need. You?
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    sell my Curve on Ebay or to my Dad
    I'm going to hang onto it. Gotta have a spare!
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
    I'm definitley holding on to my Centro. I've got 30 days to make up my mind. i'm already on the SE plan so I have no loss if I switch back and wait on Android or the TP2.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Already sold my Instinct a month ago...I have been ready for this!!
  6. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Derek Kessler View Post
    I'm going to hang onto it. Gotta have a spare!
    I have a small bin full of spares
    Sprint will credit my account $50 for giving them my Instinct.
    why wouldn't you sell it on ebay or CL for another $100 or so?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  9. joelpalm
    Since I am coming from a different carrier, either sell it to a friend, if no one wants it, hit CL or eBay. But I have given some thought to smashing this BB Pearl, I hate the damn thing.
    I'm actually still undecided on whether I'll keep my 755p or get a Pre. Finances do play a part in the decision since I'm a SERO guy. But beyond that, my 755p does everything I need a phone to do (including occasional tethering), whereas the Pre will be a while before it's able to do all the things the Treo does.
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Haha, I've got a Treo 600 and a 755p soon to be joined by my q9c in the old phones pile on my desk. I mostly keep them around as spares, though I did unsuccessfully attempt to sell them on Craigslist not too long ago.

It'd be nice if CDMA had the convenience of SIM cards for swapping, but as long as I have access to the Sprint site, I can easily switch between phones which had been previously activated on that account for no charge.
    Global Posts
    84 Global Posts
    My HTC Touch will probably be traded in to Sprint for a measly $35.... It was $50 a week or so ago...
    Global Posts
    553 Global Posts
    Keeping my Centro mainly audiobook player and sentimental reasons. Especially important if Audible doesn't come out with a player right away that's webOS compatible.
    Vx --> M515 --> T|T3 --> T|T5
    --> Treo 650 --> Centro --> Dinc

Smart Jones - a smartphone webcomic
    i'm giving away my 1 year old Centro with all accessories to my sister. she's moving from a dumbphone so she can't wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i'm giving away my 1 year old Centro with all accessories to my sister. she's moving from a dumbphone so she can't wait.
    Gek wait until she sees your pre LOL
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    My stepdaughter is in need of a new phone, I'm using her account @ Bestbuy to get the Pre then swap my 6month old Centro for her Pre. She's 14 and does not need a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    why wouldn't you sell it on ebay or CL for another $100 or so?
    Could I really get more than 50 bucks for it?
    I've known about and wanted the Pre since January.
    My ex stole my Centro in February so I bought another one.
    He gave me back the old Centro which I then gave to my 14 year old niece. At the time I promised her 19 year old sister that she could have my new Centro once I got my Pre. So we are both waiting. Especially since she has had her shiece of pit phone for like 5 years.
    I am going to microwave mine.
    I always end up giving them to a friend.
    They usually aren't worth much once I get done with them.
    I still keep one for an emergency.
    I can't ever get along without a fallback.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast