Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I may give my Centro to my daughter or just keep it.
    Quote Originally Posted by clevelandrocker View Post
    Could I really get more than 50 bucks for it?
    An Instinct? Yeah, go look on ebay, whenever I've looked, they've been going over $100 for a no-contract Instinct pretty regularly. That's what I'm doing with my Instinct.

On second thought, no! Don't sell it on ebay, you won't get anything for it! And the more scarce it is on ebay, the more I'll get for mine!
    Global Posts
    237 Global Posts
    I'll be giving my treo 680 to my wife, who is stuck on her AT&T contract for another year
    Well, it's a horrible RAZR that's nearing 3 years old.. And I hate it so much, I think I might just smash it . It's not really worth keeping as a backup as it barely even works. I've just been hanging onto it long enough for a phone to come along on Sprint that I wanted. Thought it was the Instinct, I almost bought one and it wasn't. Then I tried the HTC Touch Pro and didn't like that either. Finally going to get a Pre, I've been waiting since January!
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    I will donate my Blackberry 8130 to a friend in need. You?
    The same as the last through, sell them on Craigslist...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I'm having Sprint 'buy back' my Instinct for $50.
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
    Howard Forums Buy/Sell/Trade.
    eBay.
    Just sold my Touch Pro on eBay. Been using my Mogul in the meantime...
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    They (755p and moto Q) will sit in my "old" gadget drawer next to my samsung A900, my PSP, gameboy color, Sony minidisc man, some pagers, an HP Ipaq, an old handspring, and a bunch of adapters for miscellaneous crap
    After 30 days with the PRE......sell my 800w on Ebay...any buyers out there???

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12