Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 46
  1. Xyg
    Xyg is offline
    Xyg's Avatar
    Posts
    1,104 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    #21  
    On Screen Keyboard.
  2. #22  
    two reasons for me... 1) Sprint network is great 2) notification system

    I currently use an iPhone, btw
  3. #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    me three
    No, I meant, he listed two reasons. Multitasking AND notifications. Can only pick one.

    I stick with my answer: shaped like a river stone.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  4. #24  
    Palm
  5. #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    No, I meant, he listed two reasons. Multitasking AND notifications. Can only pick one.

    I stick with my answer: shaped like a river stone.
    LOL, sorry, I guess I would pick multitasking
  6. #26  
    Web browsing
  7. #27  
    hopefully sprint/palm OVERESTIMATED the Pre's sales demand (because of iphone demand history) for launch day and we'll have more than enough supply for everyone out there that wants one.
  8. #28  
    Palm is doomed if they don't sellout the supposed small supply they will have June 6.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
  9. neilept's Avatar
    Posts
    216 Posts
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    #29  
    Synergy
  10. #30  
    Quote Originally Posted by StefanP View Post
    web browsing
    universal search
    synergy

    and ofcourse the alien technology that eats iphones for breakfast
    That was 4...

    1≠4
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

    Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  11. #31  
    im getting it cause it eat iphones for breakfast..... pre told me it likes iphones with hot sauce so i got some franks red hot to go with it.
  12. #32  
    Other. Keyboard. I would have an iPhone right now if I didn't care about a keyboard.

    Also, the fact that it's Palm helps. Always loved 'em, and believe they can do (and have done) some great things.
    Treo 650p --> Treo 755p --> Pre
  13. #33  
    Quote Originally Posted by jamiespeck View Post
    im getting it cause it eat iphones for breakfast..... pre told me it likes iphones with hot sauce so i got some franks red hot to go with it.
    I'm not sure how the Pre's plastic teeth will do with the iPhone's glass screen. BTW, that is good hot sauce.
  14. #34  
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter E Kurtz View Post
    Other. Keyboard. I would have an iPhone right now if I didn't care about a keyboard.

    Also, the fact that it's Palm helps. Always loved 'em, and believe they can do (and have done) some great things.
    D'oh! That's two reasons!
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
  15. #35  
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    D'oh! That's two reasons!
    put him in timeout
  16. #36  
    Quote Originally Posted by xenophonite View Post
    Palm is doomed if they don't sellout the supposed small supply they will have June 6.
    How are they 'doomed' if they don't sell out?
  17. #37  
    General Awesomeness.

    That's a feature, right?
    "'Form follows function' — that has been misunderstood. Form and function should be one, joined in a spiritual union."
    Frank Lloyd Wright
  18. #38  
    Truthfully, it's probably my desire to support my long-time underdog - Palm. But, in terms of features, synergy is my reason. Having my calendars (and my wife's) always accurate could save my job and my marriage.
  19.    #39  
    The reasons are quite varied and the one mentioned most so far is browsing.
  20. rumz's Avatar
    Posts
    205 Posts
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    #40  
    Alien technology, for sure.

    (since there isn't a single feature alone that makes the Pre exciting-- the whole is greater than the sum of its parts)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions