Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    ok... just for hoots giggles lols and xds, please post ONLY your best Pre related humor posts here. Make us ROFLOAO.... "LOL" writing is rare but this forum is the best and certainly up to the task. No non-Pre comments here please, however funny they may be. This thread is for PRE-Humor only. If this thread gets good, I ask Dieter in advance to please make it a sticky and reserve the right to vote for my favorite post, which right will remain open UNTIL I am able to vote for the winner FROM MY BRAND NEW PRE !!! So... Ladies and gentlemen... show the world how original and funny we PreCentral members are!!!!
    Last edited by ETUTREO300; 05/30/2009 at 09:06 AM.
    Global Posts
    308 Global Posts
    I like going on Forums and telling people that I will be camping out in there areas to get 10 new lines of service for the Pre. You should read some of the comments. I am excited about buying the Pre, but some of these people are like it's life or death.
    yeah, hanh
    Quote Originally Posted by ETUTREO300 View Post
    ok... just for hoots giggles lols and xds, please post ONLY your best Pre related humor posts here. Make us ROFLOAO.... "LOL" writing is rare but this forum is the best and certainly up to the task. No non-Pre comments here please, however funny they may be. This thread is for PRE-Humor only. If this thread gets good, I ask Dieter in advance to please make it a sticky and reserve the right to vote for my favorite post, which right will remain open UNTIL I am able to vote for the winner FROM MY BRAND NEW PRE !!! So... Ladies and gentlemen... show the world how original and funny we PreCentral members are!!!!

Et tu, brute, my son?
  5.    #5  
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    ETUTREO300
    Thread Fail.

Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Thread Fail.

LOL
    Here's some Pre humor: Boy Genius Report
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    A Palm Pre walks into a bar and sits next to an Apple iPhone.

"What'll it be?" the bartender asks.

The Pre glances over at the iPhone, who is guzzling down an enormous jug of beer. "I'll have what he's having," the Pre says. The Pre pulls out a pen and paper and begins writing letters.

"So, you come here often?" the Pre asks the iPhone.

The iPhone continues to guzzle.

The Pre is stuffing envelopes, stamping them, and writing more letters when the enormous jug of beer arrives. The Pre says "Thanks" and slips a tip out of her left sleeve as she writes and lifts the jug with her right hand and begins guzzling.

The Pre looks at the iPhone again, and between swallows she says, "Don't have much to say, huh?" Her right hand slips a note to the bartender. It reads: "No music tonight?"

Apparently unaware of her, the iPhone continues staring up into the draining jug as the bartender shakes his head "No." The Pre drops a few letters into her satchel, simultaneously flipping a checkbook and calculator onto the bar.

"Have a favorite tune?" the Pre asks, speaking again between swallows.

The iPhone doesn't answer, and the Pre's feet begin tapping out a wild tune. The barflies pick up the beat and start dancing, and the Pre begins spinning in her chair, dropping more letters in her satchel with each turn, tapping on her calculator as she goes.

As the floor bounces, the iPhone continues to stare and guzzle.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    Hrrrmph!

So, today I go into the Sprint store and BS with the guys there about the Pre. no good info, but they're nice guys.

So this evening I'm in bed, sleeping. I have this dream. I show up early, standing at the front door (they're still closed). It's the morning of release. There's another guy there, I go to my truck to pull out my camping chair (to sit in front of the door).

I get back to the front door, and the other guy in front is like - you'd better go in and get your Pre. He's got one. How?!?! I was gone for 2 seconds, I think.

I go into the store, there's like 30 people in the store. A rapidly disappearing pile of Pre's on the desk. I look in horror as the lady gives me a ticket (kind of like a raffle ticket). I'm like "I don't understand. I've been here all morning. Where's my phone." She's like "You can wait and see if you win the lottery". I get all pissed off, throw 4 Thermos caps at her (well, at the wall behind her) -- and where did I get the thermos caps. I start screaming "that's why I left you guys in the first place" as I storm out of the place.
    '
    Wake up. Whew! It's a nightmare..

(I was having that nightmare, because I'd forgotten to wear my carpal tunnel braces).
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    App Developer: Here's an app I slaved to make.

Apple Store: Too bad. Here's a slap for that.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jtlapp View Post
    App Developer: Here's an app I slaved to make.

Apple Store: Too bad. Here's a slap for that.
    Here's a more portable way to say this one:

What did the Apple Store say to the app developer?

"Here's a slap for that."
    Jesus this is sad LOL we need our Pre's!!!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  14.    #14  
    well.. I am a little dissapointed in this thread....but OUCH Eguy... you are a little harsh to thread fail me so quickly without at least posting your own prose attempt... Alas, however, I will admit to your thread fail analysis... BUT still.... hold out hope that there are some really FUNNY Treo, I mean, Pre fans out there....

I will also post something original (BUT ONLY FROM MY PRE) that hope will be LOL...

Judge me not so harshly then Eguy... E Tu Eguy...E Tu???
    ETUTREO300
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    well.. I am a little dissapointed in this thread.... [...] Alas, however, I will admit to your thread fail analysis... BUT still.... hold out hope that there are some really FUNNY Treo, I mean, Pre fans out there....
    That wasn't very nice thing to say to the people who are trying to liven up your thread.
    And on the 6th day God made the Pre! And on the 7th he spent all day playing with it!

If the Iphone was a gender what would it be?
    If the Pre was a gender which gender?
    A Palm Pre walks into a bar and sits next to an Apple iPhone.

"What'll it be?" the bartender asks.

The Pre glances over at the iPhone, who is guzzling down an enormous jug of beer. "I'll have what he's having," the Pre says. The Pre pulls out a pen and paper and begins writing letters.

"So, you come here often?" the Pre asks the iPhone.

The iPhone continues to guzzle.

The Pre is stuffing envelopes, stamping them, and writing more letters when the enormous jug of beer arrives. The Pre says "Thanks" and slips a tip out of her left sleeve as she writes and lifts the jug with her right hand and begins guzzling.

The Pre looks at the iPhone again, and between swallows she says, "Don't have much to say, huh?" Her right hand slips a note to the bartender. It reads: "No music tonight?"

Apparently unaware of her, the iPhone continues staring up into the draining jug as the bartender shakes his head "No." The Pre drops a few letters into her satchel, simultaneously flipping a checkbook and calculator onto the bar.

"Have a favorite tune?" the Pre asks, speaking again between swallows.

The iPhone doesn't answer, and the Pre's feet begin tapping out a wild tune. The barflies pick up the beat and start dancing, and the Pre begins spinning in her chair, dropping more letters in her satchel with each turn, tapping on her calculator as she goes.

As the floor bounces, the iPhone continues to stare and guzzle.
    Haha, not bad.
  18.    #18  
    That wasn't very nice thing to say to the people who are trying to liven up your thread.
    sorry jt... no offense intended... but looking for lol here... I know its out there.....
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    sorry jt... no offense intended... but looking for lol here... I know its out there.....
    Yeah, there probably aren't any guffaws up yet. But I'm happy to just get a smile.
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...cough...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast