Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Xyg View Post
    More like a strip club bill.
    i try to limit my exposure to those to only a few times a year. they're nothing but trouble.
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    I'm going to guess that's your way of saying that you have no such concerns, whereas some might view the following as problematic:

"Refund policy

You値l get the amount you paid for the device at the point and date of purchase plus any taxes. Your refund excludes any instant discounts received at purchase or charges for shipping or deposit.
    If you paid cash, we値l refund in cash up to $175 at the store, or for refunds of more than $175, we値l issue a check within 14 business days.
    If you paid by check, we値l issue a check within 14 business days as soon as your check clears.
    If you billed to your account, we値l credit the amount back to that same account within 30 days after you return it to a Sprint store or mailed it to a warehouse. Your credit may take up to 1 or 2 billing periods to appear on your account. Deposit refunds are processed after the return is completed and take up to 2 billing periods after the device has been returned.
    "

We know the Pre will cost most folks over $175, so it'll take them at least two weeks, after purchase (presumably), to get a refund, regardless of how one pays.

Not sexy.
    i would hope people going out to buy a new Pre have enough money to cover a few hundred dollars for half a month...
    Simple for me. I won't be stuck with a new more expesive plan because I already have the 99.99 plan. I want WebOS, the only device that has it.....is the Pre. I never had a full qwerty keyboard on a phone before, so I am expecting a learning curve. Also since I "don't know any better" due to the lack of prior experience with other phones with qwerty keyboards, I will probably think it's the greatest keyboard ever!

I am not worried, I am expecting a learning curve, so it will take a lot of huge screw ups on Palms part for me to be disappointed in the Pre.
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by lawrence View Post
    i would hope people going out to buy a new Pre have enough money to cover a few hundred dollars for half a month...
    For some, I'm sure that's true.
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    With the 30 days, what's the big deal unless you fear losing one of your precious cheap plans. If you're already on an EP then keep your old phone around, go for a 30 day test drive and go from there.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
    Global Posts
    198 Global Posts
    Even if the Pre sucks...its still the 2nd best phone on the market. Not much competition out for it. No way I am using a G1 and TMobile...the Storm is awful...and I can't go to a Bold with no touchscreen.
    Phone: 700p > Pre
    PMP: Archos 605 (30GB) and iPod Touch (16GB)
    Quote Originally Posted by sub150 View Post
    Even if the Pre sucks...its still the 2nd best phone on the market. Not much competition out for it. No way I am using a G1 and TMobile...the Storm is awful...and I can't go to a Bold with no touchscreen.
    The Storm will be less "awful" come 10PM Eastern time Sunday.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by 1812dave View Post
    The Storm will be less "awful" come 10PM Eastern time Sunday.
    Oh?
    * Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    Samsung is bringing an Android phone to Sprint based off of its Omnia I believe. Should be coming in a month or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by sub150 View Post
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12